Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter had to be vaccinated twice. *story added*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 155 Replies

Go ahead and AMA.

AMA = Ask me anything

I was 19 when my daughter was born in 1996. She had all her shots up until 2 but I lost the record the Dr gave to me so when she was 4 and being registered for pre-k I went to where her Drs. office was and found out he had left the state and took all records with him. I had no way to find him so I went to the health dept to see if they had them on record and was told no. It was then that I was told she had to redo them. I asked if that was safe and they said yes so I agreed. I was young and didn't know any better. I know now.

Also I didn't know to ask about a blood test and they didn't offer. As far as the waiver goes I didn't know there was one. As far as I knew all kids had tobe vaccinated to go to school.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlelamb303
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:12 PM

???????????????????

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:14 PM

AMA?????

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

AMA = Ask me anything

Quoting Sassy762:

AMA?????

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:19 PM

OK WHY?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:19 PM

why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:21 PM

The pediatrican she was seeing left the state and took all the records with him. I had no way to find him so when I went to register her for school I didn't have her shot records so she had to go through them again.

Quoting Anonymous:

OK WHY?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:22 PM

The pediatrican she was seeing left the state and took all the records with him. I had no way to find him so when I went to register her for school I didn't have her shot records so she had to go through them again.

Quoting Anonymous:

why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I know a guy who had his child vaccinated twice because of the uncertainty of the quality Of the 1st ones. Dr informed him and they re vaccinated. I personally wouldn't have.
Anonymous
2 moms liked this

uh im pretty sure that isnt how it works

Anonymous

Is that safe? I mean I immunize so I am not bashing there,but to have double doses of everything I would think would be too much on a little body.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured