Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh used GPS to find me and then !!

Posted by   + Show Post
So I'm at the store, been having a rough morning, with home stuff, and work. He asked how long i would be gone, bout 2 hours, just more random questions about which store, and so on.

As I'm shopping I hear my name called on the loud speaker. Nervous i head up front, check my phone for emergency messages and dh texts me our wedding picture. Odd. There's a flower delivery man standing there with lilies for me. Dh used the GPS on my phone to find me to send me flowers, on a hectic day when i needed it most. Love that man!
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Replies (21-28):
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Aww!
4x4x16mom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM
If you Ladies think that's embarrassing, when i took my mom out to lunch to tell her i was getting married we sat in the park so she wouldn't cry in public. Dh convinced my brother to get his band to play a song for me in the park.

That was embarrassing.

My dh does the grand gestures and they keep me on my toes. But I'll take it, better than a dh who never makes a romantic gesture.
ecerka
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Very sweet. I wouldn't have minded my husband tracking me with GPS. It might have startled me for a min but it's still a sweet gesture.
cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:33 PM

i expected some crazy story how he thought you were cheating then HIS mistress showed up and it turns out he is the cheating! and yea i have a crazy imagination...

thats cute of him

RobinBright
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

That is adorable.  Everyone who is hating on the gesture needs to reach back, grab the stick, and remove it from their ass. 

4x4x16mom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Lmao! Your active imagination made me spew soda out my nose. Ty for the side splitting laugh.

Quoting cateringtomel:

i expected some crazy story how he thought you were cheating then HIS mistress showed up and it turns out he is the cheating! and yea i have a crazy imagination...

thats cute of him

rhiannonaisling
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Too sweet. You definitely have a keeper there.

newmom121812
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Awwwee!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)