Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do people hate Wal-Mart?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 114 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you hate Wal-Mart?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 136

View Results

Yes, there are some shitty employees and customers there, but I really like their low prices.

I don't buy food or clothes, but I like their cosmetics, pet, baby and electronics sections. Why do people HONESTLY hate Wal-Mart?

Note: I prefer Target over them, but sometimes it's more convenient to see lower prices on everything on my list.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steffielou_who
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Well, we have a KMart and Walmart.. I would much rather go to walmart.. I lik eto see the skanks and nasty undergut!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:12 PM
We've just recently moved to this area and there are two walmarts nearby. They are the worst when it comes to customer service. Both stores are always dirty and disorganized.

I've been in walmarts in Florida, Arkansas, Virginia and they were all better than the two by me in West Virginia.

I would love the target here, but it's not a super target. It's very small.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

exactly! free entertainment!

Quoting steffielou_who:

Well, we have a KMart and Walmart.. I would much rather go to walmart.. I lik eto see the skanks and nasty undergut!

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I am at Walmart probably 3x a week.

CelestialSong
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I don't like the Walmart nearest to me because it just feels kind of icky there.. kind of dirty and warehouse-y, idk. But I've been to other Walmarts I didn't mind, they were a lot nicer looking, just too far away for regular shopping.

MinglingMom
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM
The Walmart by us tends to have a lot of things that are expired which makes it a wasted trip so I just avoid it all together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Because all of the nastiest people go there. I don't care, I am a cheap ass bitch and I am gonna shop there because I am super tight with my money and refuse to spend more. :)

wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Where I go it's nice and clean. Everyone is always helpful. I buy toiletries and food there only. I don't buy my clothes or make-up or furniture type stuff there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:15 PM

same! lol, whenever I go, there's always a screaming baby. It breaks my heart to see these pathetic parents :(

Quoting Anonymous:

Because all of the nastiest people go there. I don't care, I am a cheap ass bitch and I am gonna shop there because I am super tight with my money and refuse to spend more. :)

davnrori
by Platinum Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I don't hate Walmart, I just don't shop there. We have one about 15 mins from my house but I prefer to shop at Meijer or the Commissary even though they are farther away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)