Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yeast infection cures? IT HURTS!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

For some weird reason I am super sensitive down there and get yeast infections from the littleist things. Like laundry soap, soap in the tub, scented TP or wipes, sex, lube, basically anything man made or not from my own body. It seems like everything makes me get them. I made the mistake of shaving down there and using a bit of shaving cream. I was in the tub so I guess that probably made it worse :(

I dont use soap down there and I dont use tampons anymore. My labia gets itchy and my clitoral hood gets itchy too. I use monistat 7 day treatment and it always works, but omg it HURTS and ITCHES and BURNS in the mean time. I itch it in my sleep sometimes and wake up on fire. I cant use anything with latex in it, and im not sure about silicone. I am wondering if my vibrator is making it worse too. Nothing eases the itching right away. 

Anyone have similar problems?

I get them after sex a lot too, especially if DH cums inside of me. We dont have any STD's, I am very paranoid about that and I have been checked regularly.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:37 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:38 PM

i take a blow torch and just fire it up....kills all the yeast asap!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Seriously, put a clove of garlic in your vagina overnight. You'll be amazed! It really works!
lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Plain yogurt douche 2 x's a day for 2 days.
almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I don't get yeast infections...but I have serious sensitivity to anything that causes friction...sex, wearing pads -- even panties that don't fit perfectly. My gyn prescribed a cream that is an anti-fungal (nystatin) mixed with a steroid (hydrocortisone) all in one. It's the only thing that works for me.
crazymom21
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Use plain yogurt during sex? Definitely can't hurt and clean yourself thoroughly after sex and go ahead and put some yeast cream on? Couldn't hurt. You've got to prevent them. Eat more probiotics too. Idk other than that.
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:44 PM

Thank goodness Ive never had one of those, they sound awful. I read in cosmo to put yogurt coated tampons in until it clears.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)