Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He's going to be pissed and I don't care

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:21 PM
  • 127 Replies
My SO had a ton of paperwork from work, mostly time sheets and expense reports from all of his trips from his last job. I've asked him since he started collecting that shit back in January to do something with it, either throw out what he doesn't need or put them in binders and up. I don't want that shot scattered all over the house.

I've been beyond patient so tonight I got a trash bag and I threw it all out. Every stinking piece of paper, I sure hope he doesn't need any of it because it's sitting in the dumpster now.

He's going to be pissed but I'm don't like a messy home and his papers scattered everywhere made it look cluttered, he's had since January to clean and I think 9 months is more than enough time to clean up his shit.

Should I tell him now when he's 3.5 hours away and will be for another 2 weeks, or should I just wait until he finds it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope you were careful about personal info. People look for that and use it for identity theft.
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Yeah it was all classified shit from work but nothing with his name on it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope you were careful about personal info. People look for that and use it for identity theft.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:25 PM

He probably won't even miss it, he will have more to replace it when he comes back,lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:25 PM
9 moms liked this

I hope he's pissed. You had no right to throw something out when you didn't know for sure if it was needed. How do you know there weren't important paperwork in there? Couldn't you have just put it in a drawer? What the hell?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Well, then good for you I say. Sometimes you just have to do it.

Quoting Roxygurl:

Yeah it was all classified shit from work but nothing with his name on it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Miss.MandyLynn
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:26 PM

i get you like a clean house but there was a resaon he had them there and not in the garbage.. prepare for backlash

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM
It was an entire trash bag full of shit, what drawer would fit that much crap? He had 9 months to clean it up.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope he's pissed. You had no right to throw something out when you didn't know for sure if it was needed. How do you know there weren't important paperwork in there? Couldn't you have just put it in a drawer? What the hell?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Dumb!

momto3nuts
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM
2 moms liked this

That was pretty effed up. Maybe putting in a bag and letting him deal with it might have got the point across, without actually throwing it away..

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
He will :( ugh

Quoting Sassy762:

He probably won't even miss it, he will have more to replace it when he comes back,lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN