Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How Did You Meet Your DH/SO?

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:37 AM
  • 131 Replies
Ill go 1st.
I met my DH in the most daring and trashiest of ways. I met him on a talk char line of all places! I was 19 and home alone for a few nights because my mom and little sister were gone for the weekend. Yeah yeah I know how sluty of me.he came to my house, we chatted for a good while, rented movies ( knocked up and Spiderman (the second one). Got some alcohol. (This happened before I became a Christian and accept Christ ). We hit it off (if you know what I mean..lol) yep and here we are today married and have a little man. Oh how we had no idea that we were soul mates for life. That's the jest of us meeting for the 1st time.
How did you meet your dh/so? Did you know you'd be married later?
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcoll
by Brandi on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:39 AM

We met at the park, hanging out with friends. We have been inseparable since we were 11 :)

RayneofTerror
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:40 AM

I met him on the band bus in high school my freshman year and his junior. We started dating a couple months after that and have been together 17 years and married 13

ninjakids
by Christina on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Facebook. We had mutual friends and bonded over picking at a friend over the use of effect/affect.

A year later we met, only been together a few months though
MarriedMyPrince
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Aw so sweet! Me and dh are far apart In age. Sometimes I wish would have met when we were young. But that's impossible ..

Quoting bcoll:

We met at the park, hanging out with friends. We have been inseparable since we were 11 :)

Country_Momma89
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:43 AM

We met on an online dating site and have been inseparable since our first date.

bcoll
by Brandi on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:44 AM

We were best friends for a long time first, we had our first date at 20 and married at 21, 14 years and 8 children ago. lol

Quoting MarriedMyPrince:

Aw so sweet! Me and dh are far apart In age. Sometimes I wish would have met when we were young. But that's impossible ..

Quoting bcoll:

Mrs.Pedro
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:44 AM
On a greyhound bus to Louisiana lol. He was stationed over at Camp Lejeune on the coast and his bus picked me up in my hometown as one of its stops.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:44 AM
I was dating this really awful POS guy for a month or two, Stayed with him and his roommate (a woman) for a couple if weeks. My DF was the upstairs neighbor. Broke up with douch guy and he moved out and I moved in with his roommate. Turns out I didn't know I was pregnant and started sleeping with DF shortly after all that drama happened with x. My df is raising this baby, now 2, though we don't actually know who's she is. And we have one more on way. And noone in my personal life knows the while story except me, df, x and my old roommate.
NorseGodessMom
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:45 AM

In the Warehouse that we worked at, he saw me and crashed the cart he was driving. After that he started stocking me at work till I asked him to lunch lol

poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:45 AM
We meet online, and knew date 1 we would be married for life. I love him so much.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN