Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Teenage girls and bullying

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:48 AM
  • 37 Replies

My 16 year old cousin is going to be 17 in december. shes in 11th grade. shes datinga senior. the clique he hangs out with the girls dont like that hes dating a younger classmate and have been spreading rumors about her at the school. it hasnt hit the internet like facebook.  she said they are too smart for that. but shes so upset. i told her to talk to her paremts so they can talk to the school but her mother is too immature and self centered to care or do anything and her father is always away on business trips.   any advice on this?  they call her slut as she walks by and shit like that. and on friday/sat nights when she works at mcdonalds they go through the drive through just to laugh when she works the drive through.

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gemikris82
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:49 AM

BUMP!

AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Why does the boyfriend allow his friends to treat her this way, and then stay friends with them when they do? Your cousin needs to think long and hard about that. 

gemikris82
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:52 AM

cause hes 17

Quoting AngelSinger:

Why does the boyfriend allow his friends to treat her this way, and then stay friends with them when they do? Your cousin needs to think long and hard about that. 

SyllabaryBisque
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:52 AM
Two words... high school.
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:54 AM
2 moms liked this
Honey, age isn't an excuse. My 15 year old has dumped friends because they would treat some of his other friends like that.

Age isn't an excuse, EVER.

Quoting gemikris82:

cause hes 17

Quoting AngelSinger:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:54 AM

lol love it.  she doesnt want to hear that though

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Two words... high school.

gemikris82
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:55 AM

i dont know, unless hes a sissy and these girls are major bitches and he tucks his tails in between his legs around them.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Honey, age isn't an excuse. My 15 year old has dumped friends because they would treat some of his other friends like that.

Quoting gemikris82:

cause hes 17

Quoting AngelSinger:

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Has her boyfriend stood up for her?

I have no logical suggestions. My teenage ass would've settled it in a bad way.
gemikris82
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:57 AM

he hasnt taken side

Quoting justone_jen:

Has her boyfriend stood up for her?

I have no logical suggestions. My teenage ass would've settled it in a bad way.

Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah......no. Dude needs to man up and GF needs to dump him. Like yesterday.

If he allows his * friends * to treat his GF that way, what's to say he doesn't take it to heart and become an abuser?

Quoting gemikris82:

i dont know, unless hes a sissy and these girls are major bitches and he tucks his tails in between his legs around them.

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Quoting gemikris82:

cause hes 17

Quoting AngelSinger:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN