Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Damn you, DH!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So it's 3am here. Why am I awake?

DH just woke me up to have some amazing sex. Glorious I tell you. But now of course he's zonked out (i can't blame him though, he put his back into it lol!) And I am wide awake!! Grr!

At least im up because I just got some, and not because of a screaming baby. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Mine got home at 5am and woke me up too. I'm trying not to complain. It was great, but I had an hour of sleep left and I wanted the sleep. Then the baby woke up. So he's snuggling with her while I start my coffee and listen to the rain. My oldest's alarm should be going off in about 20 min. I better start her breakfast.

.....and grab some pants. Lol
MummsTheWord
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Same thing happened to me this early morning......but I happily fell right back asleep. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Have you been up all night on cafemom?

Sometimes I stay up odd hours on cafemom... dh sometimes wakes up and sees me on my phone, asks what im doing, i try my best to convince him I am talking to my secret boyfriend but he always just says 'yeah right, you are on cafemom' lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I'm up because I decided to pull an all nighter...I'm keeping it adventurous and spontaneous n' shit.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Lol! Yes, definitely some pants.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine got home at 5am and woke me up too. I'm trying not to complain. It was great, but I had an hour of sleep left and I wanted the sleep. Then the baby woke up. So he's snuggling with her while I start my coffee and listen to the rain. My oldest's alarm should be going off in about 20 min. I better start her breakfast.

.....and grab some pants. Lol

crochetmom07
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Shortly after 7 here. Been up since 5:30 because my body hates me and I had to get the husband up for work and the 3 year old up for school.
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:18 AM

lolol cute!

I have been on my laptop all night, yes.  But it's been a long week and it's been the only time where I can have to myself. Girls are in bed and my boyfriend is on 3rd shift, so...I have been relaxing and getting caught up on all my housework. After the girls are off to school, I can sleep until they get home! 

I love being a nightowl though. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you been up all night on cafemom?

Sometimes I stay up odd hours on cafemom... dh sometimes wakes up and sees me on my phone, asks what im doing, i try my best to convince him I am talking to my secret boyfriend but he always just says 'yeah right, you are on cafemom' lol

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

I'm up because I decided to pull an all nighter...I'm keeping it adventurous and spontaneous n' shit.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:19 AM
I wish I could. The adrenaline is still rushing.

Quoting MummsTheWord:

Same thing happened to me this early morning......but I happily fell right back asleep. :)

Tammywhynot
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:19 AM
Awwww I cant wait til my dh comes home tonight havent seen him since monday....... He will definatly be getting some lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:19 AM

DH and I had a marathon session Wednesday night and my legs are still sore.  I can't even walk up steps my thighs  hurt so bad!

ryansmommy07
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:19 AM
4:19 here, I got up to pack my husband's meals for work :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured