Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm going from drinking beer to coffee

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:20 AM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yup, that's right.  I woke up at 2am, after zonking out at 8pm, which is really odd for me.  I had hoped to drink a few beers and then go back to sleep, buit I just realized that it's after 6am now and the kids will be getting up in less than two hours to get ready for school.  I might as well stay up now.  So, I am going to just turn on the Keurig and have a couple cups of Joe and stay up until they go to school.  Thankfully, the bus stop is only three houses down.  SIGH.  I hate this whole week and can't wait for it to be over with already. 

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeautifulFey
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:24 AM

drinking

opal10161973
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:25 AM

I thought there would be bashing.  WTH?  LOL

bcoll
by Brandi on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't been to sleep at all yet and my tribe will be in about 20 minutes. Hope your weekend is better than the week. :)

2Sparrows4ever
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:27 AM
1 mom liked this
No bashing but beer is ewwww I'll join you for coffee though
opal10161973
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I like a good beer.  I like coffee better though.

Quoting 2Sparrows4ever:

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Hope you have a better weekend than week. It's been two hellacious weeks for us too. Had I thought to get up to have a beer I probably would have lol. I'm currently on my first dunkin donut iced coffee.
opal10161973
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:42 AM

I have had those nights, too.  I only slept about 16 hours this week before last night.  that is probably why I passed out so early.  I was just exhausted.  I hate insomnia. 

Quoting bcoll:

I haven't been to sleep at all yet and my tribe will be in about 20 minutes. Hope your weekend is better than the week. :)

opal10161973
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I wasn't going anywhere after drinking, even though it was only three and I'm sober now.  I just won't.  Besides, I don't usually leave the house before the kids go to school.  I did do some laundry though.  LOL

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

Hope you have a better weekend than week. It's been two hellacious weeks for us too. Had I thought to get up to have a beer I probably would have lol. I'm currently on my first dunkin donut iced coffee.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:48 AM
2 moms liked this
I didn't go anywhere either. My dad got it for me. He said I think you need this lol. Dad saved my morning.

Quoting opal10161973:

I wasn't going anywhere after drinking, even though it was only three and I'm sober now.  I just won't.  Besides, I don't usually leave the house before the kids go to school.  I did do some laundry though.  LOL

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

2Sparrows4ever
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Cool, I'll be right over, I'll walk with you and the kids to the bus stop :) My son has been gone since 6:05am

Quoting opal10161973:

I like a good beer.  I like coffee better though.

Quoting 2Sparrows4ever:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN