Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

daily gratitude post

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:59 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today I'm grateful that my daughter is healthy safe and happy, that I'm feeling better, that my house is clean, seeing an old friend, beautiful night beachwalk, double rainbow ring around the full moon, serene and peaceful atmosphere, my egun, feeling of peace and tranquility, my daughters beautiful spirit, the yummy curry dish I made tonight, feeling the abundance, full fridge, feeling good these days.

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Today I am greatful that I have lived, and allowed myself to live, to see the present. I am greatful that I have a wonderful man waiting in bed for me, after his day at work. I am greatful for the sun still rising and setting. I am greatful for me family, being there through the good and the bad.

2ArfarasMom
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm grateful that my kids are happy and healthy. I'm grateful that I'm not having complications as of right now with this pregnancy. I'm so grateful that I get to be a SAHM. I'm grateful that my kids are so sweet and loving. I'm grateful for an amazing opportunity I've recently been given. I'm grateful for the people that I love.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Today I am grateful for my family. 

tlcory
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm grateful for my wonderful DH, awesome kids and perfect wonderful Granddaughters.  My life isn't perfect and I don't have everything I want but I have everything I need.  I am blessed! 

PoisonEyeV
I got a J.O.B! So excited.
Yesterday at 5:47 AM
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Today I'm grateful it's Friday. It's always nice to take a break from the kids' school week and relax...& sleep in a little.

lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Someone very close to me passed today after having a stroke and spending two weeks paralyzed.
Earlier today I was complaining of a sore neck and headache so as strange as this sounds I'm grateful I can still feel pain and I Am alive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Today I'm grateful for my children and that I'm alive. My husband's cousin passed away this week after a long fight with cancer. She was only 25 and left behind a beautiful 18 month old girl. It really puts things in perspective. Right now I'm even grateful for every small struggle, because at least I'm here to experience the struggle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)