Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why are some people such b****es when they have a baby

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
2 moms liked this
My poor mil is not allowed to see her grandson at all for a month. For no reason at all. Maybe I'm the crazy one but that just seems bitchy for no reason
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM

some new moms are crazy as fuck 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM
The sad thing is they have basically paid all their bills for the last year. And they consigned for them to get a car, bought them new carpet
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Oh well. Not her baby.

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM

No reason??? No one told her why?

Heck the day I came home with mine I had a house full of people!  Including my parents and inlaws!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:16 AM

I don't think that's bitchy.  Everyone wants to be all up on you after you have a baby...sometimes you just want some peace.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Thats horrible but im sure there is a reason.

orliesmom
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I think a month is a bit much but when I had my kids I didnt allow quests for at least a week. I dont like a crowded house especially after birth. my family and hubbies already knows NOT to be at my house when I come home from the hospital. I am tired and I just want to be home with my own family and have peace and quiet. Hubbies family is LOUD and doesnt really know where to draw the line on being respectful in my home as I run my house very differently then theirs.

zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Is she overbearing? Controlling? Annoying? They may just want a little space before wanting her around.

Quoting Anonymous:

The sad thing is they have basically paid all their bills for the last year. And they consigned for them to get a car, bought them new carpet

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:21 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Mel0dy:

some new moms are crazy as fuck 

Yep, I was one of them. Not this crazy but CRAZY, I totally knew it all too. Now I am on kid two haven't done a single thing that I did with the first kid and have recently come to the conclusion that I have no idea what I am doing.

Kat31
by AlwaysWatching on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:21 AM
There may be a reason.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)