Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are some people such b****es when they have a baby

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My poor mil is not allowed to see her grandson at all for a month. For no reason at all. Maybe I'm the crazy one but that just seems bitchy for no reason
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Replies (11-20):
SHOE_DIVA
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Some women go crazy after having children. I don't know why she would be banned. That's insane!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM
No shit.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh well. Not her baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:24 AM
No one is allowed except HER family. She didn't say why. She wrote it on Facebook and won't answer for anyone in my husbands family

Quoting auntietotty:

No reason??? No one told her why?

Heck the day I came home with mine I had a house full of people!  Including my parents and inlaws!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:26 AM
She is none of that. She's not perfect by any means but she wasn't all up my ass when I had a baby. She came by like once a day(or called) checked on the baby and asked if I needed anything.

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

Is she overbearing? Controlling? Annoying? They may just want a little space before wanting her around.

Quoting Anonymous:

The sad thing is they have basically paid all their bills for the last year. And they consigned for them to get a car, bought them new carpet

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:26 AM
It's just his family though. Her friends and family are welcome

Quoting orliesmom:

I think a month is a bit much but when I had my kids I didnt allow quests for at least a week. I dont like a crowded house especially after birth. my family and hubbies already knows NOT to be at my house when I come home from the hospital. I am tired and I just want to be home with my own family and have peace and quiet. Hubbies family is LOUD and doesnt really know where to draw the line on being respectful in my home as I run my house very differently then theirs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:27 AM
I just find her to be annoying. I'm not allowed over either but I don't give a shit really. MIL is heartbroken.

And I know I haven't done anything to her

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mel0dy:

some new moms are crazy as fuck 

Yep, I was one of them. Not this crazy but CRAZY, I totally knew it all too. Now I am on kid two haven't done a single thing that I did with the first kid and have recently come to the conclusion that I have no idea what I am doing.

Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I was a bit crazy as well lol I wont lie. Deff not like that though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mel0dy:

some new moms are crazy as fuck 

Yep, I was one of them. Not this crazy but CRAZY, I totally knew it all too. Now I am on kid two haven't done a single thing that I did with the first kid and have recently come to the conclusion that I have no idea what I am doing.

hip2it
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't put a time limit on it, but I'm due in November and not allowing any visitors in the hospital.  I will have just had a baby rip out of me, can I get a minute???  We aren't even telling anyone we're going to the hospital so no one will know.  Once we're home and settled, however long that takes, and feel like entertaining people, we'll let those closest to us come over for short visits.  I'm not dealing with hours out of anyone.  WE are having a baby.  It is not about THEM.  If anybody doesn't like it they can keep their ass at home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:28 AM
No reason. Just his family isn't allowed because she needs to bond. But her family and friends are packed in like sardines

Quoting auntietotty:

No reason??? No one told her why?

Heck the day I came home with mine I had a house full of people!  Including my parents and inlaws!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Which would be fine if those rules applied to everyone and she wasn't singling dh's family out to be a bitch

Quoting hip2it:

I haven't put a time limit on it, but I'm due in November and not allowing any visitors in the hospital.  I will have just had a baby rip out of me, can I get a minute???  We aren't even telling anyone we're going to the hospital so no one will know.  Once we're home and settled, however long that takes, and feel like entertaining people, we'll let those closest to us come over for short visits.  I'm not dealing with hours out of anyone.  WE are having a baby.  It is not about THEM.  If anybody doesn't like it they can keep their ass at home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured