Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My confession

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I wear DH's underwear. I love them. Boxer briefs. No underwear lines. They are awesome. I have tried the female versions and they arent the same. (No I am not fat, I am a size 12)

I also use mans deodorant. Old Spice, it works amazingly!

And....lastly, I use old spice body wash. The scent I use smells like skittles...I get compliments all the time.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
Hellobabies
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I'm currently wearing my husbands boxer briefs as I type this. I sleep in them because they are so comfortable. Judging by the other responses, there may be a market for them to the female crowd :)

i also use my DH's body wash. He uses the C. O. Bigelow line from Bath and Bodyworks and it smells amazing when I pair it with my perfume. He uses my secret baby powder fresh deodorant, it is the only thing that works for him.

.Bad.Wolf.
by Morsmordre on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I will wear boxers as shorts, but as underwear I prefer the female version of boxer-briefs.

I love the new kind of bodywash DH has been getting. It's Old Spice (Wolf-something). I also LOVE mens Adidas colonge. DH won't wear that colone, but I keep some around anyway lol. I use Chocolate Axe for a car freshener. I like it too :)

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Whatever floats your boat.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Ohhhh use the C O Bigelow shaving cream. I bought it for DH and now its the only thing I use on my legs. Its amazing.

Quoting Hellobabies:

I'm currently wearing my husbands boxer briefs as I type this. I sleep in them because they are so comfortable. Judging by the other responses, there may be a market for them to the female crowd :)

i also use my DH's body wash. He uses the C. O. Bigelow line from Bath and Bodyworks and it smells amazing when I pair it with my perfume. He uses my secret baby powder fresh deodorant, it is the only thing that works for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Whenever I want sturdy clothes for work or chores, I ALWAYS shop in the men's section. It is nearly impossible to find a standard pair of cargo pants for women. They're all feminized and flimsy and might have three pockets instead of two (Gasp! So revolutionary!). Usually they don't even come in pants, they're just capris. And Gods forbid I want a freaking t-shirt that has sleeves nearly to my elbow... I'm lucky if the womens' sleeves even comes to the round of my shoulder!

It's not worth all the hassle. If I need cargo pants for work (I do warehouse work and I need pockets for my stuff!) I'm not going to bother with the wimpy women's "fashion cargo pants."
Hellobabies
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:17 PM

The whole line is awesome. I love their face wash too. Whenever I run out of mine and don't feel like going to the mall, I reach for his. I would use it all of the time but I am loyal to my LancĂ´me....

Quoting Anonymous:

Ohhhh use the C O Bigelow shaving cream. I bought it for DH and now its the only thing I use on my legs. Its amazing.

Quoting Hellobabies:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Lol. This whole thing made me giggle.

They need to make women's work clothes. Some one contact Carhart!

Quoting Anonymous:

Whenever I want sturdy clothes for work or chores, I ALWAYS shop in the men's section. It is nearly impossible to find a standard pair of cargo pants for women. They're all feminized and flimsy and might have three pockets instead of two (Gasp! So revolutionary!). Usually they don't even come in pants, they're just capris. And Gods forbid I want a freaking t-shirt that has sleeves nearly to my elbow... I'm lucky if the womens' sleeves even comes to the round of my shoulder!

It's not worth all the hassle. If I need cargo pants for work (I do warehouse work and I need pockets for my stuff!) I'm not going to bother with the wimpy women's "fashion cargo pants."

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Yes! Women's work clothes that AREN'T either flimsy/frilly/feminine/useless or frumpy/ill-fitted/scratchy fabric, because it seems like those are the ONLY two options.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Well...they could be girly. Girly colors and patterns but durable and designed like mens!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes! Women's work clothes that AREN'T either flimsy/frilly/feminine/useless or frumpy/ill-fitted/scratchy fabric, because it seems like those are the ONLY two options.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured