Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Women shouldn't be allowed to drive while pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this
At least this woman shouldn't be able to.

I got my license at 19...I am now 26. In those 7 years I have never once used my horn while driving.

I've used it three times just this week. What the hell is happening to me?!? Lol

So, what kind of things shouldn't you have been allowed to do while pregnant?! Or what crazy, out of character things did you do?!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lga1965
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:03 PM
I cried a lot. But I was never hostile,angry or unreliable. I was worried about my pregnancy because the first one ended in miscarriage so I was always worried it would happen again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:04 PM

My blood sugar dropped while pregant any time I became stressed, so to get it up, I would tear into a jar of beanutbutter like a mad bear. No wonder my kids now hate peanutbutter and no wonder I gained more than I should have.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I totally get that. I had a miscarriage last year and my due date would have been about 10 days afters my due date for this one. And I'm still really early so I worry every day but am really trying not to, not good for either of us.

Sorry for your loss mama <3

Quoting lga1965:

I cried a lot. But I was never hostile,angry or unreliable. I was worried about my pregnancy because the first one ended in miscarriage so I was always worried it would happen again.
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:07 PM
I agree with you about the driving thing. My ribs get assaulted a lot when I'm driving and it hurts like heck. Once my bladder was kicked while I was driving and I almost peed myself. My back also starts hurting if I drive too long.

I want this baby out. I didn't like being pregnant the first time, but that one was a breeze compared to this one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:07 PM
mmmmmm peanut butter!!!! I gained a lot after having ds...just totally let myself go and got caught up in being a mommy and nothing else. I finally hit my goal weight literally a week before I found out I was pregnant again. Not much time to enjoy it lol

Quoting Anonymous:

My blood sugar dropped while pregant any time I became stressed, so to get it up, I would tear into a jar of beanutbutter like a mad bear. No wonder my kids now hate peanutbutter and no wonder I gained more than I should have.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Oh, don't tell me it gets worse with the second :(

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I agree with you about the driving thing. My ribs get assaulted a lot when I'm driving and it hurts like heck. Once my bladder was kicked while I was driving and I almost peed myself. My back also starts hurting if I drive too long.

I want this baby out. I didn't like being pregnant the first time, but that one was a breeze compared to this one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:08 PM

I shouldn't of been allowed to speak. - I was psycho.

mommytoeandb
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Bwahaha.  Darn hormones!

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:11 PM
It did for me. Every pregnancy is different.

For my mom, her second pregnancy was the best one.

My grandma just loved being pregnant, she told me this I looked at her like she was from Saturn or something.

I think this baby is just more aggressive than my first. I'm not trying to scare you, but this is the last one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, don't tell me it gets worse with the second :(

Quoting HistoryNutty:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Totally get it dude. I'm barely even pregnant and I'm already this bad?! In for a long, lonngg pregnancy lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I shouldn't of been allowed to speak. - I was psycho.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)