Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you love your kids then why do you embarrass them?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Everyday I drop off my son at preschool I feel sorry for some of the kids. They look nice and clean ready for school but their parents.... oh gwad some parents look gross. Some moms drop their kids off while still wearing dirty pajamas. Some moms have younger kids and they look gross too. On Wednesday there was a parents and staff meeting and there was a mom with her younger child (looked around 2 yrs old) with a very wet diaper and no shoes only a t shirt that had stains all over. Why would some moms do this? Do they not think that their appearance affects their kids? These kids can and possibly will be made fun of for having the nasty looking mom. I can understand if you are running late you wont do your hair but ffs change your pjs and slap a clean diaper on your kids. Its preschool so we don't just drop the kids off and drive off, we have to walk them to their classroom and sign in. So if you love your kids please look presentable unless you want them to be the laughing stock of the school.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Um.

Or. You could love your kids enough to just pay attention to them and not everyone else.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM
I forgot to add that preschool starts at 12pm so its not like they need to wake up at 5am to get ready or anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this
That's common mentality in America. Looking like a slob is fine. A damn shame.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

o.O....
by Cara on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Maybe they don't give a fuck what you or your five year old think of what they're wearing? My six year old has never mentioned what someone else is wearing in the pickup line.
mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM
I doubt preschoolers care.
-spork2.0-
by Platinum Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Because preschool kids really care about moms that look like they rolled out of bed? Preschool is what, 3?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Its hard not to notice some of these people. I never tell them anything or look at them differently though.

Quoting Momniscient:

Um.

Or. You could love your kids enough to just pay attention to them and not everyone else.

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Maybe the other kids don't care but their own child might.

Quoting mes_deux_amours:

I doubt preschoolers care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)