Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*SO* Let ME name your LO's! (I like uncommon names btw)

Posted by   + Show Post

Post a picture of your kid(s) and I will rename them!
I'm bored, and sorting through all the pages of the other post was exhausting lol!

I like unusual/uncommon and sometimes just flat out weird names. I do like plenty of more... common names I will use here to suit a variety of naming needs lol. Whatever I feel I will write!

** Wow, this is really my first frontpage feature ever!! SAWEEEEET! I'm going to get to naming all mah kids now lol. =P

Finished up through page 37. Will do more as they come and as I have some spare time throughout the day! :)

Completely caught up and doing them as they come now, lol. Amazed at how fast this went crazy! Thanks for letting me have fun though lol.

I seriously cannot keep doing this haha. It's getting freaking weird now, beyond weird! Not even a coincidence I can have that much weirdness in one post. =P

Anyway, it was so much fun but I cannot wait to NOT be featured, crap, my mind is nothing but baby names 24-7 today and yesterday lol. So much fun though and I will definitely keep going tomorrow. I'm hovering around page 90!

9/22

I quit! I can't name more names. I'm freaked out by this post in general lol. I've gone through to highlight some of the coincidences happening in this here post!

• Named a son a name she strongly wanted for both her sons.
  • Named an kid his middle name. RARE name! Sorrent/Soren
  • Came close to an actual name when I said Elowin.
  • I said Aya + her sisters actual name was Ayanna.
  • I said Taurus, his name was Travis.
  • Named her DD Timberlyn, she lived on Timberland.
  • Named a kid Penny, that was almost her name.
  • Named a kid a name they considered for him.
  • Named a kid Bear who was at a zoo, he was surrounded in photo by wooded area, could have made me swing my name but still.
  • Named boy Tenn, addicted to Dr. Who and being some Dr. Tennant for Halloween!
  • Named a boy HOLT, his real name is COLT.
  • ^ Named said boys brother their MOMS nickname!
  • Named a young aspiring model 'Cameo'.
  • Mom showed her DH my rename and he keeps calling their DS that now!
  • Named two brothers their IRL BFF's name + the other a name of a City near where they live. Not common either?!

Pregnant mamas! Rub your bellies on the screen and I can tell you anything! I'm psychic! LOL!

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Replies (951-957):
tamzinsmommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:08 AM

Mobile Photo

shaiorta
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:50 AM

ROTFLMBO!!!

YOuWould Never Gues mine!! Mwaa haa haa!!!

Decemberlov
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 9:52 AM

lexiloo714
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM

dd898f
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Awkward the health department and his home nurse said everything was correct

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't mean to be rude, but he is not installed in that car seat correctly at all. The chest clip needs to be at armpit level, and the straps need to be at or below his shoulders when rear facing. Just a little fyi! :)

Quoting dd898f:

Mobile Photo

My DS

sleepymommy87
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 5:14 PM
Well they were wrong, sorry. :(

Quoting dd898f:

Awkward the health department and his home nurse said everything was correct

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't mean to be rude, but he is not installed in that car seat correctly at all. The chest clip needs to be at armpit level, and the straps need to be at or below his shoulders when rear facing. Just a little fyi! :)

Quoting dd898f:

Mobile Photo

My DS

MommyKarma
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this

.... that awkward moment when you realize I was in no way trying to guess anyones names.....

Quoting shaiorta:

ROTFLMBO!!!

YOuWould Never Gues mine!! Mwaa haa haa!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)