Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My daughter came home in the middle of the night!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies

She just started college and has been living in the dorm. So far she has really liked it and she liked her roommate even though she was kind of "weird" but tonight she did something that is disgusting and made my DD uncomfortable. 

Her roommate had her bf over which is pretty normal what isnt normal is they started making out and were starting to have sex! My DD asked them to stop because that is not something she wanted to see and they wouldn't so she packed a bag and came home for the weekend. Her roommate told her just to not come back and to stop being a prude. I dont think asking someone to not have sex while you are in the room makes you a prude...i would think it makes you a normal person. 

We are going to talk to the housing advisor (or w/e they are called) on monday. The bf was not supposed to be there at night and my DD feels really uncomfortable about it.  

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:03 AM
2 moms liked this

I am thinking they did not stop just so daughter would leave and now the roommate has a place for herself and BF. 

MeaganP
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Happens all the time. We had a system of when to come in and not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:05 AM

They do too and that is fine but DD was trying to go to bed and this happened. She doesnt care that she was having sex she just didnt want to see it and she wouldnt stop 

Quoting MeaganP:

Happens all the time. We had a system of when to come in and not.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:05 AM
I had a friend (no longer a friend) who was really drunk and started making out with this guy on my couch who was also drunk. Which was whatever... till he popped her tit out in front of us and started sucking on it ...then he put his hand down the front of her shorts. I took pictures... then physically had to pull them off my couch and tell them to go do that in the privacy of her room. Then the next day when she was sobered up I showed her the pictures... she doesnt really drink anymore from what ive heard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:10 AM

My neice had the same problem with her first college roommate. The housing people and Ra wouldn't do anything about it-it escalated to the jerk boyfriend pouring an entire soda on her bed ( I had to pay to replace the mattress)

My daughter had no car, and no place to SLEEP!  Eventually she taped the sex and played it for her parents (who were both ministers)  They were already raising the child the kid had at 16 and  were NOT happy at all  about this latest turn of events.

Really nice people though=-they offered to pay me for the bed the boyfriend had destroyed.

They pulled their kid out of college and brought her home to attend community college.

Mammacra
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Well at least she knows she can always come home!
heidi749
by Canadian on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Glad she could go back home..  That is just freaking right low morals, trying to having sex in front of your roommate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:45 AM

That's just nasty.  Can your dd find a new room mate? Poor girl, least she could come home.  SMH. at the  nappy room mate. 

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

she should have made soem popcorn and pulled up a chairand started a line of commentary. She could critique the guys techniques. Yes I ambeing cheeky - BUT seriously - it would put a damper on what they are doing and set a precedent that she's not going to just roll over when the room mate is acting inappropriately.  She let them disrespect her and now they know she will allow that. teach her to stand up for herself. 

SWasson
by Silver Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 7:48 AM
5 moms liked this

She needs to talk to the housing advisor, not "we."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)