Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't get laid because of my damn dog!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm single and dating a great guy for the first time in a long time. Every time we get all hot and bothered and things get intimate, my dog freaks out! I'm going crazy!! If I put him in his kennel (and don't leave) he barks. If I keep him off the bed, he barks, if we make out, he barks, if my guy moans....the damn dog barks. OMG!!! What do I do?

It's just been my dog and I for a long time. He doesn't bark hardly ever when it's just us. Just the normal barking if someone comes to the door or if there's someone scetchy outside. I've had him for 12+ years. But, hot damn...,I just wanna get some without the dog freaking out!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
emilysmom8
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Put the dog outside? Close your bedroom door and keep your dog out of your room? Go to his house?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Staring I could handle! But, no joke....total TMI....we're having great sex and just when things are going to get to the best part...,the dog freaks out barking! It's been a buzz kill more than once, if you know what I mean!

Quoting Anonymous:

My dog stares at me and my hubby when we have sex. We have to make sure the dog isn't in the room or it's awkward lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Your guy needs to gain your dogs trust.

Though it also isnt abnormal for dogs to bark and get all up in your face while doing the deed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I live in a row house, so there's no outside option. If I close the bedroom door and leave the dog out...he barks. He wants to be with me, in the same room, all the time. It hasn't been a problem before. It's was basically just the dog and I. But now....this is a problem.

Quoting emilysmom8:

Put the dog outside? Close your bedroom door and keep your dog out of your room? Go to his house?  

itsnotamovie
by Gold Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Put him outside?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM

lol. My husband told me that when he was a teen he was getting it on with a girl and she started moaning really loud. Her dog came in randomly and started licking her face and trying to get her to pet her. He said it was so awkward that they had to stop right there. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Staring I could handle! But, no joke....total TMI....we're having great sex and just when things are going to get to the best part...,the dog freaks out barking! It's been a buzz kill more than once, if you know what I mean!

Quoting Anonymous:

My dog stares at me and my hubby when we have sex. We have to make sure the dog isn't in the room or it's awkward lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Put him outside in the kennel.

Quoting Anonymous:

I live in a row house, so there's no outside option. If I close the bedroom door and leave the dog out...he barks. He wants to be with me, in the same room, all the time. It hasn't been a problem before. It's was basically just the dog and I. But now....this is a problem.

Quoting emilysmom8:

Bulldog-Mommy10
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes they know - sometimes, they're just being difficult! My husband and I have the same problem with our dog, that we got together as a puppy... She's a little too spoiled! So we have devised a system - the peanut butter bone! (This will sound crazy...) I go upstairs, so we aren't leaving the room together - he gets a hollow bone (no rawhide!), and fills it with peanut butter... She's so excited about the bone, she totally focuses on that and forgets about us for awhile!

Quoting Anonymous:

I really don't think so. My dog has definitely saved me from some real jerks, but that's not the case this time. He's totally fine if the guy comes over....we just can't touch. When my dog didn't like the guy, he could barely make it in the front door.

Quoting jah26:

Go somewhere else? Is the dog trying to tell you something?

Bulldog-Mommy10
by Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Really? No dog lover would do that / the dog isn't doing anything wrong! He just doesn't understand

Quoting Anonymous:

Put him outside in the kennel.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting emilysmom8:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I live in a row house, so there's no outside option.

Quoting itsnotamovie:

Put him outside?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured