Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can't get laid because of my damn dog!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm single and dating a great guy for the first time in a long time. Every time we get all hot and bothered and things get intimate, my dog freaks out! I'm going crazy!! If I put him in his kennel (and don't leave) he barks. If I keep him off the bed, he barks, if we make out, he barks, if my guy moans....the damn dog barks. OMG!!! What do I do?

It's just been my dog and I for a long time. He doesn't bark hardly ever when it's just us. Just the normal barking if someone comes to the door or if there's someone scetchy outside. I've had him for 12+ years. But, hot damn...,I just wanna get some without the dog freaking out!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Replies (201-204):
bhejlik
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:58 AM

I think your puppy is jealous. We've had dogs like this. Do distractions work like bones or special treats? 

SylviaNCali
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Go to your bfs house instead.

CafeMom Tickers
supercarp
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:30 AM

My dog is like that, too, but if I tell him "Off" he'll go away and leave me alone. He also obeys "quiet," "drop," "sit," "down" and "stay." I have put some effort into training him.

Quoting Anonymous:

My dog does not sleep in my bed nor is he allowed on my bed, but when things get a little excited, he wants up there to see what the heck is going on

Quoting supercarp:

This is one good reason to not ever have a dog on the bed. A dog's place is on the floor. And don't pay attention to the dog when you're in the bed, that way he won't expect it.

Gwendlite
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Get rid of the dog... lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)