Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"youre a loser huh?"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

i was selling band merch at a concert the other day and it was a girls birthday,she came to the concert for her 21st birthday,she didnt drink at all. one of the bands wanted to do shots with her and she politely declined because she had to drive home,and then one of the other people said "youre such a loser huh?". she looks at him(she gave him this look....omg it was scary lol) and says "well when you get pulled over after we leave we'll see whos the loser", the guy gets all huffy and tells her to fuck off. the guys from all the bands gave her shirts and cd's for free,she was a sweetie. after the concert all the bands got in their vans and as we were getting onto the freeway,who do we see pulled over? the dude who called her a loser. and a little ways up the freeway we caught up to the girl she waved at us and went to a different freeway to get home

funniest shit ever,just thought id share

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 21, 2013 at 1:59 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Quoting sweet_misery:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sweet_misery:

I never believe ANYTHING an annon says.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sweet_misery:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sweet_misery:

So this is either the op *red head with picts and nose ring* in the other post or some one thst was actually there, or just a nut job coming up with a story...gonna go get op of other post's name.

no the girl had black hair,it wasnt a wednesday 13 concert though

This story sounds just the same damn near. kinda hard to believe you, espically since you are annon.

sorry dont know what to tell you. the concert i was selling at wasnt a wednesday concert

well then you dont need to comment on this post anymore

You just made me want to annoy the hell out of you with strange and random comments that make absolutely no sense.

ok cool i'll just ignore them then

sweet_misery
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I'm 21 weeks pregnant finally with my boy on Tuesday :)

tara

sweet_misery
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sweet_misery:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sweet_misery:

I never believe ANYTHING an annon says.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sweet_misery:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting sweet_misery:

So this is either the op *red head with picts and nose ring* in the other post or some one thst was actually there, or just a nut job coming up with a story...gonna go get op of other post's name.

no the girl had black hair,it wasnt a wednesday 13 concert though

This story sounds just the same damn near. kinda hard to believe you, espically since you are annon.

sorry dont know what to tell you. the concert i was selling at wasnt a wednesday concert

well then you dont need to comment on this post anymore

You just made me want to annoy the hell out of you with strange and random comments that make absolutely no sense.

ok cool i'll just ignore them then

awesome! I love annoying people, it's very entertaining.

tara

tara

sweet_misery
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:28 PM

annon's are either trolls, or chicken shits that like to hid behind even a faker name then their sn.

tara

strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Lol smart girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:47 PM
On Tuesday I'm 10 weeks!

Go us. (:

Quoting sweet_misery:

sweet_misery
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Congrats!!!! I found out he was a boy at 13wks, after having 3 girls. :) got the confirmation at 19 1/2 weeks. Tho I still have no clue what name to give him...we have the middle, but the first is proving hard.lol.

Quoting happymomma13:

On Tuesday I'm 10 weeks!

Go us. (:

Quoting sweet_misery:

tara

tara

happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 5:02 PM
I want a boy just because I already have a girl.
But if it is a girl, I'll be happy for them because they'll get to experience the bond of sisterhood. I never had one so I don't know what it's like, but it seems great.
lol.

I'll be happy either way.

I can't pick a girls name either.
But I have my boy name all ready to go. Haha.

3 girls..... wow. I bet you're excited as all Hell for some blue!!!

Quoting sweet_misery:

Congrats!!!! I found out he was a boy at 13wks, after having 3 girls. :) got the confirmation at 19 1/2 weeks. Tho I still have no clue what name to give him...we have the middle, but the first is proving hard.lol.

Quoting happymomma13:

On Tuesday I'm 10 weeks!

Go us. (:

Quoting sweet_misery:

happymomma13
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 5:02 PM
How did you find out so early?

Quoting sweet_misery:

Quoting happymomma13:

On Tuesday I'm 10 weeks!

Go us. (:

Quoting sweet_misery:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 21, 2013 at 5:06 PM

she might be one of those undercover officer helpers who go into the bar and then message the cops who are waitng outside and tells them which ones are drinking the most. lmao

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)