Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I got an anoymous gift of $700. Have you ever been blessed with a random act of kindness?

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:37 PM
  • 106 Replies
8 moms liked this

I was leaving the gym and an envelope/card was stuck on my truck. 

The card read : This is a blessing to you and your family. We've been blessed and enjoy sharing with others when we can!

Totally bawled all the way home since I had been praying for some guidance/relief for finacially related  problems. I also didn't know how to handle being given a large sum of money that I didn't earn/deserve. 

So how about you ladies? Has anyone had anything of the sort happen to them?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.---- Albert Einsteien

by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xanadu96
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM
How cool! I've been fortunate to have been gifted with acts of kindness but not like this. I would love to be gifted like this!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Do you believe in God?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
that would be so amazing if that happened to us right now. awesome that someone was able to help you out :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
My friend told some mutual friends we were struggling last xmas because my dh and I lost our jobs. We were given presents and $100 (which we bought food with) I have never felt so touched before. It made me feel happy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Throughout my childhood, I have had numerous gifts. I'm sure the gifts always kept coming bc they knew the shitty childhood I had.
Sheryllinn
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Quoting xanadu96:

How cool! I've been fortunate to have been gifted with acts of kindness but not like this. I would love to be gifted like this!

It was so weird. But awesome at the same time. I needed it. I would love to do this for another person when we are able :)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.---- Albert Einsteien

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, our church family paid our mortgage for 2 months while I was on bed rest.
Sheryllinn
by on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you believe in God?

yes

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
What a blessing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tal0n
by Platinum Member on Sep. 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, we have.  And when we've been able, we pay it forward.  Goes around, comes around...I'm glad someone picked you today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN