Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are fema camps real?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ever since reading posts on here about fema camps being spread out all over this country, I have been really worried and can't seen to shake it..
From what I've read on here and other webpages it seems like a possiblity. I saw a video of over 600 million cheap coffins liners being stacked and saved on a farm in Pennsylvania i think. I know it all may be conspiracy theories, but it is worrisome as from what I've read an ex military man did an interview saying armed ex military men will come at night and get people out of their houses and take them to fema camps where they will be seperated. Children killed immediately. And all this other terrible crap. Could there be any truth to this? Can anyone make me feel better with info so i can sleep better at night. I'm so worried i want to start preparing a emergency bag and i constantly think of how i would hide my sons..

My dh tells me not to worry about it, but unless I hear convincing facts on why its all bullshit i can exactly relax when i have two young boys to keep safe..

I'm not saying i believe in all this.. Just saying i have done some research on it and its freaking me out..
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:02 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Then post a screenshot

Quoting 504bbymami:

There is no denying they exist. You can see them on google earth images.

They are not active but they absolutely exist.

Quoting Anonymous:

It hasnt been activated or whatever yet. So there is no one living there as of right now frim what i have read. So no families are missing.. And again not saying this is real, but it is something I've heard about.

Quoting TattedReader:

GTFO...no they aren't. Where are all these "disappearance of entire families" reports?

Quoting 504bbymami:Yes ma'am they are

504bbymami
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Hell no. You are perfectly capable of finding it yourself if you so choose to. I'm not here to try to convince anyone of anything.

Quoting Anonymous:

Then post a screenshot

Quoting 504bbymami:

There is no denying they exist. You can see them on google earth images.

They are not active but they absolutely exist.

Quoting Anonymous:

It hasnt been activated or whatever yet. So there is no one living there as of right now frim what i have read. So no families are missing.. And again not saying this is real, but it is something I've heard about.

Quoting TattedReader:

GTFO...no they aren't. Where are all these "disappearance of entire families" reports?

Quoting 504bbymami:Yes ma'am they are

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:03 AM
4 moms liked this
Well guys here is what I think, IF 504 is our leading authority on it we are all fucked.

Just saying I highly doubt she would have inside information. Ya know???
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:11 AM
They are on their way already!

Quoting Anonymous:

So if I google fema camps will men in black be knocking on my door?
newmom3012
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Well she fucked Obama of course. Didn't you know????

Quoting Anonymous:

And how do you get this inside information?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Ahh I wish I could say more but I can't. Or I won't.

All ill tell you is don't live in fear but be AWARE. Be cognizant. That is what will help you more than anything. It's something that has been in planning for a long, long time. It has already begun in some ways. It's not going to be some sudden mass movement. There is conditioning and slow transitioning.

The only ones in true danger during our life time are those in the gulf coast. The depopulation process is already underway there.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it something you are concerned about being activated during our lifetime?

Quoting 504bbymami:

Yes ma'am they are

StarburstKisses
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:17 AM
16 moms liked this

I think it's a crying damn shame that you're all being bitches because 504 gave her opinion. I also think it's a crying damn shame that instead of doing research, extensive amounts of research into something, you choose not to believe in something simply because it is so outlandish to believe something like that  would be even possible. You know what IS outlandish? To sit there and assume our country is immune to something like this. You're all aware that there are some democrats who are interested in scrapping the constitution? There are moms on here who are huge advocates for it. You cannot sit there and believe that our country is Teflon coated. It is not, we are not - nothing is. Empires of varying masses have rose and fallen throughout history. Just because we are "modern", "Civilized", and "advanced" - does NOT equal immunity to collapse, destruction, and annihilation. One thing that does hold true? That history has an uncanny way of repeating itself especially when the people of a time period believe they're immune and majority look at their lives and their government, etc. through rose colored glasses. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:18 AM
No, I haven't read about Fema region3 specifically, I will look that up. What state do you live in?
I definitely dont believe we are in the clear now that it is 2013. I think it will probably get worse in time, but also do agree that many theories out there are made up b.s

That's true. There isn't much I could do. We don't have the funds to move out in the middle of no where or build a fall out shelter. Best thing I would be able to do is have emergency bags ready and a quick exit strategy out of the house as fast as possible.
Like you said, the part that gets me most is feeling helpless to protect my boys if something like that were to happen..

You make a good point. Whether or not it happens I'm wasting now worrying about something I can't stop. I will try to put it in the back of my mind and just make sure I live everyday to it's fullest loving on my boys and husband. Thanks for your response I think I needed to hear that.

Quoting TattedReader:

well then lets put it this way. Maybe it's true, I mean have you read about FEMA Region3 and October 1st 2013? I'm in region 3 and it scares the crap out of me. I was even thinking about planning a vacation that whole week just in case. And then maybe it's all bullshit made up by people with way too much time on their hands and who hate the government. We can't completely debunk it because it's happened. If you look at human history, things like this will happen and just because it's 2013 doesn't mean we're beyond it.

But what can you really do? It sucks, it's a helpless feeling that maybe you CAN'T keep your children safe in all situations. So spend every minute just loving them and try to think to yourself to live in the moment. A redo holocaust, a car accident, cancer, a flippin spider bite could end all. So just let it go and live and love. Thats all :)

Quoting Anonymous:That sounds less believable. Thanks for your second response! I know most people will comment with sarcasm, but It is a worry in the back of my mind that I have been having. I would feel 1000x better if I knew for certain it was all crap.

Quoting Bookoholic:My uncle is really full of bs, he works for the government and yeah lets just say its lies. He said camps are being build in California on train tracks in box cars with chains like medieval times. Its bs stop worrying.

Quoting Anonymous:Lol makes me worry more..

Quoting Bookoholic:If it makes you feel any better my uncle who works for the FBI believes this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have to agree with this.

Most people make a mockery of this theory, but it's their ass and family on the line if they can't try to educate themselves on the possiblity of it coming to pass.
History does and can repeat itself!

Quoting StarburstKisses:

I think it's a crying damn shame that you're all being bitches because 504 gave her opinion. I also think it's a crying damn shame that instead of doing research, extensive amounts of research into something, you choose not to believe in something simply because it is so outlandish to believe something like that  would be even possible. You know what IS outlandish? To sit there and assume our country is immune to something like this. You're all aware that there are some democrats who are interested in scrapping the constitution? There are moms on here who are huge advocates for it. You cannot sit there and believe that our country is Teflon coated. It is not, we are not - nothing is. Empires of varying masses have rose and fallen throughout history. Just because we are "modern", "Civilized", and "advanced" - does NOT equal immunity to collapse, destruction, and annihilation. One thing that does hold true? That history has an uncanny way of repeating itself especially when the people of a time period believe they're immune and majority look at their lives and their government, etc. through rose colored glasses. 

Steph103
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:33 AM

All I can say is get your passports soon and leave the country. Who cares if you have to start over just leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:37 AM
Lol I wish

Quoting Steph103:

All I can say is get your passports soon and leave the country. Who cares if you have to start over just leave.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured