Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just got home!!!

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:40 AM
  • 12 Replies

I spent a long week at our corporate office attending a management training class. It was cool seeing people who I email often in real life so that I can put a face with my idea. I learned so much and the owner of our company really takes care of us while we are away. I am looking forward to going back to work and teaching my associates what I've learned and enforcing my new policies that in the end will help us function better as a team. I sure hope they are ready for me!!! The last thing I said before I left is that when I got back I was doing things a little differently in hopes to gain new customers and provide a better customer service experience and work place over all. I sure hope I can get these people excited about their jobs now :))

by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Awesome!
Brkn.halo.6712
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Yes I had so much fun :)) we were a crazy group so I know the hotel staff was ready to get rid of us haha. 

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Awesome!

Jblb
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:52 AM
I would be honoured to work for someone with as much excitement and passion as you!!! Good luck I hope your employees are receptive to your new views!!!
Brkn.halo.6712
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Thank you! We have a couple negative Nancy's where I work so hopefully I can get them refocused and as excited about their job as I am :)

Quoting Jblb:

I would be honoured to work for someone with as much excitement and passion as you!!! Good luck I hope your employees are receptive to your new views!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Okey Dokey

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I used to love conference!! My old company sent us to a new place every year!!!! I would come back so fired up to do my work! LOL Every job should have them!

Photo: -Randi.

siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:42 AM
That's cool. It's great that you have so much passion and such a positive attitude. All management should be like you. Good luck with everything. :)
Kayla2013
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Thats awesome you are so excited! May i ask what type of company? Hope it all works out for you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brkn.halo.6712
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Quoting siennasmamma:

That's cool. It's great that you have so much passion and such a positive attitude. All management should be like you. Good luck with everything. :)

Thank you!

Brkn.halo.6712
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:03 AM

We work in portrait studios :)

Quoting Kayla2013:

Thats awesome you are so excited! May i ask what type of company? Hope it all works out for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)