Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Four years ago today *warning triggering, stillbirth slideshow* (please avoid post if you can't handle it)

Posted by   + Show Post

Evan Michael was born sleeping into this world at 39 weeks. I am having so many mixed emotions today. I just had a healthy little girl September 6th and she looks so much like he did.

Again warning. Slideshow may be triggering. Pictures of baby who isn't living.

I miss my little man.

by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM

My deepest condolences on your son.

However, congratulations on your daughter!

Take it easy today.

Eta peeps.. I.haven't read a single quote... and I'm not going to. I edited this so I don't have to keep getting notifications.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. May I ask what happened?Anf holy cow you make big (and adorable) babies. 12lbs is huge. How big was your daughter?
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:31 PM

They aren't sure. One day he was fine, the next there was no heartbeat. No reason could ever be found for his passing. My best guess is I was exposed to black mold at the time (which I found out later). Today has been really confusing emotionally. Having just had a healthy little girl on the 6th (who is still in the nicu), and she looks so much like he did. I have been thinking about him so much more lately. I was due 1 day earlier with this baby.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am so sorry.  May I ask what happen?

lulu9209479
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
So sorry. I can't even imagine. No parent should have to lose a child
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:32 PM

11 lbs at 36 weeks 21 3/4 inches long. I also had a 34 weeker that was 8lb 4oz 19.5 inches. My babies are typically big. Thank you.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am so sorry for your loss. May I ask what happened?Anf holy cow you make big (and adorable) babies. 12lbs is huge. How big was your daughter?

LadyVoldemort
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Quoting justpeachy71904:

I didn't watch. But I extend my condolences

I'm so sorry for your loss but congratulate you on your blessing.

turtlesquish23
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:33 PM
2 moms liked this

*hugs* i'm sorry. my friends went through that this year, their daughter was stillborn at 23 weeks 5 years ago and they have a 5 month old little girl now.

I don't have any other kids but my sons stillbirth is so hard, each day but his birthday is the worst. you will be okay, just honor your son by always remembering him and teaching your little girl about her big brother

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. Do you know what happened?

wixychixy
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:34 PM

im sorryhugs

heresjohnny
by Emerald Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:35 PM
77 moms liked this

Just to let you know, she can call it whatever the hell she wants to. This thread isn't the place for you to debate about accepted terminologies.

Quoting thefiregoddess:

I didn't watch.. But just to let you know, he was not "born sleeping"

My deepest condolences on your son.

However, congratulations on your daughter!

Take it easy today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)