Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

s/O Husband molestation Edit

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:13 PM
  • 59 Replies

How many talk abt consent each time for sex or really too much before marriage?

the post about the wife who feels her husband is molesting her.  Everyone is talking about giving consent.  i know hub and I talked when dating what we were comfortable with-but we have never had the talk since and that was almost 20yrs ago, and we just let things go when we have sex be it if he is waking me up with penis in me or I am on top of him waking him up and so on.  So I was curious how many in your relationship talk continuously about consent with sex.

by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybabyapples
by Nickels on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:14 PM
3 moms liked this
Say what?
Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
We've never talked about consent we just knew not to rape/molest one another and we were okay with that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I don't understand.
Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Lol I'm guessing she asked if you and your so talked about whether or not you had to ask your partner if it was ok to have sex or you just screwed him

Quoting mybabyapples:

Say what?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this
You dont talk about consent each time, but if one person is asleep they can NOT say NO. If the guy is that freaking horny he should either jerk off or wake his wife up and give her a chance to say no. Some people (like me) do not like waking up to someone doing sexual things to them
momto3infl
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:22 PM

the post about the wife who feels her husband is molesting her.  Everyone is talking about giving consent.  i know hub and I talked when dating what we were comfortable with-but we have never had the talk since and that was almost 20yrs ago, and we just let things go when we have sex be it if he is waking me up with penis in me or I am on top of him waking him up and so on.  So I was curious how many in your relationship talk continuously about consent with sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:22 PM
2 moms liked this
We seek consent each time. Basically, one of us says "you wanna?" And the other says "hell yeah!" And so it begins.
RobinBright
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

We don't have to talk explicitly about consent.  Neither of us is an animal. 

momto3infl
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:02 PM

bump

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM

You repeating the exact paragraph from the OP isn't helping anyone understand wtf you are trying to say/ask. 

Quoting momto3infl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)