Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yay back to school germs!!!

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:16 PM
  • 12 Replies
My 5 year old has a froggy throat a temp of 100.7 and has been super Whiney.. Woo back to school illness!
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:18 PM

We all just go over it....Not fun

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:21 PM
I hope she's ok by tomorrow night if she has to miss school it will not be fun times for me. Tomorrow is home study day and she already did all her work Friday so she has the whole day to rest.

Quoting melakay1981:

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM
All three of mine just got over that. It lasted all week. I hope she feels better soon!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Not trying to rain on your parade but it took all of us like 5 days to stop feeling like complete crap.  I hope she gets better fast

Quoting LCWAmommy:

I hope she's ok by tomorrow night if she has to miss school it will not be fun times for me. Tomorrow is home study day and she already did all her work Friday so she has the whole day to rest.

Quoting melakay1981:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Yep my ds too and he gave it to me. We were both sick all weekend
LeilaBeansMom
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Yep. We made it THREE days into the school year. THREE FREAKIN' DAYS!!!! And my 7 year old came hone with the sore throat, coughing, fever, etc. Ugh. Now it has moved on to my husband. Oh even better! A man-cold. Lol!
RoryPond
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:30 PM
My two have the stuffy noses and such, thankfully no fever, but not being able to breathe makes sleeping difficult which leaves no one happy
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Nooooooo I am going to die if I have to keep her home! All weekend all I hear is "is tomorrow a school day" even keeping her busy with skating Saturday and Sunday doesn't help. I have to print out work sheets to keep her busy all weekend.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not trying to rain on your parade but it took all of us like 5 days to stop feeling like complete crap.  I hope she gets better fast

Quoting LCWAmommy:

Quoting melakay1981:

lili_monkey
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Ugh. I dred school germs.

Last year my daughter and I both were sick all the time! I'm hoping this year is less germy

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I'm hoping it doesn't go through the whole family. It takes forever for all 5 kids plus me to get over stuff that runs through the family because,not everyone has it at the same time ever it takes it's time.

Quoting 3_girls_86:

All three of mine just got over that. It lasted all week. I hope she feels better soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN