Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Sister wives

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:27 PM
  • 45 Replies
Did anyone watch tonight?
Thoughts?

I really, really dislike Robyn and have really started to like janelle .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ELKmountain.mom
by Peepers on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I am watching now.. What have you disliked about Robyn? What is changing your mind about Janelle?

KGreen75
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:32 PM
I've always like janelle but I've really really started to like her. I think she is the only one who uses logic and common sense and not 100% emotion, like the rest of them.

Robyn just rubbed me the wrong way with the whole marriage counseling thing. Her being so apprehensive is holding the rest of them back. Of course she doesn't feel like there is a huge issue because she is Kody's favorite.

Quoting ELKmountain.mom:

I am watching now.. What have you disliked about Robyn? What is changing your mind about Janelle?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Not yet, it's on the dvr though :)

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:34 PM

She is rubbing me the wrong way lately too Robyn that is.  Janelle I am liking a bit more as time is going on.  My favorite by far is Meri.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:35 PM

which episode was it?  number wise...

I don't like Robyn either.  I like Christine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:37 PM
I believe tonight's is the season finale. I haven't watched it yet, but Meri is my favorite. Not sure about the orders. Although Robyn grates on my nerves sometimes.

Quoting CeeGee81:

which episode was it?  number wise...

I don't like Robyn either.  I like Christine.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:37 PM
3 moms liked this

I cant stand Robyn and I hate how much he favors her.  She is sooooooooooooo needy it makes me want to gag.  I use to think Janelle was a hag but I really think she is just withdrawn from the drama that the other women and cody cause.  But I think Christine and Janelle are my favs.  Meri use to be my favorite but damn she and her daughter have entitlement issues.  Anyways thats my take on them all

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I like Janelle, and Christine.

Meri is annoying, and robyn plays a good game, but is full of shit.

csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:38 PM

I haven't watched last week's or tonight's yet.  Robyn is too wishy washy and sensitive for my tastes, but I don't dislike her.  I am losing any desire to watch her, though.  I have always liked Janelle.  She's practical and I like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I watched. I can tell Meri wanted another baby. I hate the way Robyn talks and shes cries about everything and gets too excited way too easily. Janelle doesnt bug me that much, she barely talks. Christine is just annoying and acts like queen bee and she rolls her eyes too much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)