Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i had a dream about my ex...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
I had a dream about a man i dated for 4 years, no kids with him. I think maybe i was thinking about him because my mom asked about going to a pho restaurant that he and i used to go to all the time. We have been broken up for almost 3 years and ive been with my husband (who i absolutely love and adore) for 2 years, married for 3 months now.

In my dream i left my husband for him, and i was completely miserable missing my hubby in my dream and he was so hurt and mad at me that he wouldnt even talk to me and i was begging for him to take me back.

It majorly threw me off. I woke up crying and told my husband i didnt remember what i was dreaming about because i didnt want to hurt him. I have never been sohappy to wake up and realize i was just dreaming before in my life.

Its been 3 days and i still cant get over this dream or shake the feeling that i somehow betrayed my husband.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Lol. I hate when a dream fucks with me like that! Don't worry mama, you did nothing wrong. It's ok! :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:10 AM
I cant shake it! I just want to hold my husband extra close and never let him go. I would never for a second go back to my ex but that dream threw me off so badly. i feel awful about it!

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Lol. I hate when a dream fucks with me like that! Don't worry mama, you did nothing wrong. It's ok! :)

rachellaree20
by Rachel on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I hate it when I have dreams like that :(  I always feel guilty even though I know they are just dreams and I'd never do something like that to my SO.  I just do my best to put them out of my mind.  That's a lot easier to do if you talk to someone about them though instead of keeping them to yourself.  If it's still bothering you, maybe do you have a good friend irl to talk to about it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:16 AM
I talked to my mom about it, she thought it was weird too and agreed that its probably best not to mention it to my husband.
I wouldnt want to know if he had a dream about his ex as long as it was really just a dream

Quoting rachellaree20:

I hate it when I have dreams like that :(  I always feel guilty even though I know they are just dreams and I'd never do something like that to my SO.  I just do my best to put them out of my mind.  That's a lot easier to do if you talk to someone about them though instead of keeping them to yourself.  If it's still bothering you, maybe do you have a good friend irl to talk to about it?

rachellaree20
by Rachel on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Exactly, it'd be so...awkward to tell my SO about a dream I had about my ex.  I feel like it'd be hurtful even though it was just a dream and I have no feelings whatsoever for any of my exes.  But I'm the same way, I'm pretty sure I would't want to know if he had a dream like that about his exes because even though I'd know it was just a dream I'd feel weird about it for some reason.

Quoting Anonymous:

I talked to my mom about it, she thought it was weird too and agreed that its probably best not to mention it to my husband.
I wouldnt want to know if he had a dream about his ex as long as it was really just a dream

Quoting rachellaree20:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN