Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Having a stillborn. Have you ever been through it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
5 moms liked this

I'm weepy over the mom who posted the video. I love it bt at the same time I get chills from post mortum stuff. I feel incredibly sad feelings imaging how she must have felt. Do I need closure for someone elses post? Maybe.

How strong and amazing is she for posting her experience of a child that was born and hers but born sleeping. I just think she is amaze balls when it comes to women and dealing with emotions. 

Her and her son will be in my mind forever.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree, that was heartbreaking. I can't imagine either :(

MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, I have. Three times. ;( 

I saw her video too. Loved it. I shared ours in there too. I saw one ignorant comment in the whole thread...I was pleased with that. ;) 

Janaz5
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Yes, and it was by far the hardest experience of my life.
Arib107
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:59 AM
that's so sad ):
bcoll
by Brandi on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:00 AM

She is an amazingly strong mama.

sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:03 AM
I wasn't brave enough to watch the video because I knew I would cry.
I haven't been through that but my husbands cousin did. She had to deliver her baby vaginally and then she asked to be alone with her husband and baby. She said she held the baby and then she took pictures of her. She has never shown the pictures because they are very private only for her and her husband. She said she doesn't know how long she had the baby but the nurses Foo the baby away because some blood started to come out of the baby's ears.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:04 AM

I'm so sorry. Was it long ago? How are/did you cope?

Quoting Janaz5:

Yes, and it was by far the hardest experience of my life.

3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Never experienced it myself but saw close friends go through it. So heartbreaking. I can't imagine losing a child at any age. Just the thought makes me tear up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:05 AM

:(

Quoting sweetieiv:

I haven't been through that but my husbands cousin did. She had to deliver her baby vaginally and then she asked to be alone with her husband and baby. She said she held the baby and then she took pictures of her. She has never shown the pictures because they are very private only for her and her husband. She said she doesn't know how long she had the baby but the nurses Foo the baby away because some blood started to come out of the baby's ears.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:06 AM

It was hard to watch yet...touching in a good way.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN