Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My DH thinks his ex's baby could be his

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
Let me explain a little bit of back story: DH and his ex broke up November 2 years ago. She was seeing her now bf while still living with DH. 2 months after she moved out, she came up pregnant. She told people she was due in October, but baby was born September of last year.

Ex still works at the restaurant DH's dad owns, so we've seen the baby plenty of times. DH swears he has his eyes but honestly, him and his ex have the same eyes. The baby looks nothing like the supposed father so its hard for him to say besides the eyes.

But I keep reassuring him the dates wouldnt add up. He cant remember the last time they had sex, but it wasnt past November. The due date she had was October 26.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Bump
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Ya. I'd tell him that unless he was diddling her the end of dec- early jan he can rest at ease.
villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:51 AM

yikes....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:52 AM
He was thinking she could've lied about her due date or the doctor could've gotten it wrong, but I doubt it.

Quoting bustybee:

Ya. I'd tell him that unless he was diddling her the end of dec- early jan he can rest at ease.

ATG499
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Tell him if he's that concerned, he should get a DNA test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3MusketeerMama
by EmmaRye Pie on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:54 AM
2 moms liked this

If he didn't have sex with her past November 2011 and she had a baby September 2012 when it was due in late October, why does he think the baby is his unless he is lying about the last time he had sex with her? 

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this
Just say "so you were fucking her while we were dating then?" And maybe he'll calm down about it and see it logically. Otherwise idk.

Quoting Anonymous:

He was thinking she could've lied about her due date or the doctor could've gotten it wrong, but I doubt it.

Quoting bustybee:

paulswifey11
by TashaL on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:55 AM
She could have lied about her due date. Most babies don't come out a month early for the hell of it. If he really wants to know tell him to get a DNA test.
horseap
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:56 AM

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

If he didn't have sex with her past November 2011 and she had a baby September 2012 when it was due in late October, why does he think the baby is his unless he is lying about the last time he had sex with her? 

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
paulswifey11
by TashaL on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Because if they had sex in November and the baby was born insert ember he could very much be the father.

Quoting 3MusketeerMama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)