Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I met the woman dh was sexting...ugh Update:Apparently I need to lighten up...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 173 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just got hired at dh's work to clean their office once a week and homes before they sell them. Yesterday was my first day and she came strolling in with her daughter to exchange a printer on the lot she works on. I don't think she knew who I was because she cheerfully introduced herself. Yeah I know very well who she is. The unhappy married woman who tried fucking with my husband (he's a fault too) and is now apparently screwing around with the other salesman. When I walked out of the kitchen area I caught her walking out my husbands office and into the other guys giggling. Her dd asked if she was messing with their stuff and she laughed saying "hush I'm not doing anything!" She apparently unplugged my dh's computer as a joke. It burns me even after I caught dh and he told her no more contact other than work, she's still trying to flirt with him! Makes me wonder if its still going on. Dh of course swore it wasn't. Ugh!

So dh sent her an e-mail telling her I was working here now and did not appreciate her unplugging his computer and she needs to keep it professional out of respect for me. He and I would appreciate thanks and she responds....

'Oh that was your wife C and I saw her on Sunday....ok dang was just playin Sorry I thought that was your ride when we pulled in. Sorry really wasn't anything but fun...Really she need to lighten up I'm not after you dam...Was a joke nothing more shit.'

Uh so really I need to lighten up???? After the shit I saw her message him. I swear not only is this lady as dumb as a pile of bricks but she has NO bounderies or moral code either. I cause it's normal to tell other people's husbands you have no eggs for their swimmers and you like it hard. Perhaps if she tried having fun with HER husband she wouldn't be telling mine how unhappy she is with him. Stupid cow.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Saydar
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:49 AM
9 moms liked this

If this woman is sleeping her way around the office (or sexting her way around) I'm surprised management hasn't gotten involved yet.

owl0210
by Emerald Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:51 AM
25 moms liked this
Why on earth are you working there? I would find another job and husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Louweezymarie
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM
39 moms liked this

She clearly has no class or respect for the sanctity of anyone's marriage. She had the balls to march into his office right after greeting you? I woulda sacrificed my job to clean her clock, personally. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM
11 moms liked this

Has anyone informed her husband? Unhappily married or no, the fastest way to end an affair is to tell the spouse. Also, is management aware of what she's doing? Perhaps HR would like to know....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM
It's a family owned business and I don't think the boss knows. There have been rumors about her and the other salesman but that's it. The whole thing with my dh was never found out other than by me but man did I want to tell his boss when I found out!

Quoting Saydar:

If this woman is sleeping her way around the office (or sexting her way around) I'm surprised management hasn't gotten involved yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:53 AM
I would but don't know how to contact him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Has anyone informed her husband? Unhappily married or no, the fastest way to end an affair is to tell the spouse. Also, is management aware of what she's doing? Perhaps HR would like to know....

camocountrymom
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Yes this

Quoting Anonymous:

jakesmom323
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:54 AM
3 moms liked this
Sorry:( That would be an uncomfortable situation for sure. I dont know what I would say but I would definitely introduce myself and when shaking her hand, let her know in a way, that I know and watch out. I hate homewreckers and everyone's relationship has gaps where temptation leaves us vulnerable. We just cant act on it and people like this make me sick. Hang in there.
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:54 AM
7 moms liked this

And this is why you don't fuck around with anybody you work with. Lol. If it was my husband I decided to forgive and work on the marriage with, his ass would be finding another job. There's no way you're going to be able to trust him and get over this when he is still seeing her everyday, even in a work environment.

It's strange that you chose to take a job there and put yourself in that awkward position.

hypnautica
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:54 AM
2 moms liked this
She is probably sleeping with management as well lol

Quoting Saydar:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)