Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you live in Canada come in here please :)

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  • 17 Replies

For reasons I don't want to debate in this post we are considering a move from the States to Canada. If you live in Canada can you please tell me some good places to look for not just a job but some where my husband can re establish his career.  He is a CNC operator and has worked at his job for ten years. Please brag about your country and tell me some good things I can look forward to! 

P.S. Is there a certain website for job searches that covers Canada?

Photo: -Randi.

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lazycamper
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Lots of Americans THINK my state is part of Canada, but alas, we are not.. So, here is a bump... lol I do know they are looking for CNC operators in Alberta, though. But, be prepared, that is serious freaking winter in those parts. Makes Maine look like Florida. lol Kidding. lol

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Bump!

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:51 PM

We LOVE winter!   Curious What state do you live in?

Quoting lazycamper:

Lots of Americans THINK my state is part of Canada, but alas, we are not.. So, here is a bump... lol I do know they are looking for CNC operators in Alberta, though. But, be prepared, that is serious freaking winter in those parts. Makes Maine look like Florida. lol Kidding. lol

pokemongirl0191
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I live in Ontario and there is a website for job searches in Canada called job bank. Just goggle iit.they have them by province.
lazycamper
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Quoting brettsmomma:

Quoting lazycamper:

Maine. Close, but no cigar.. Dammit. lol Seriously, Alberta may be the place for you. Google CNC operators and Alberta. I am sure you will find some info.. 

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:54 PM
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM

thank you :) Do you like living in Ontario? 

Quoting pokemongirl0191:

I live in Ontario and there is a website for job searches in Canada called job bank. Just goggle iit.they have them by province.

supermama322
by Kaylee on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Alberta is booming, Saskatchewan is booming.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM

maine is so beautiful. One of my favorite states to drive thru. 

Quoting lazycamper:

Quoting brettsmomma:

Quoting lazycamper:

Maine. Close, but no cigar.. Dammit. lol Seriously, Alberta may be the place for you. Google CNC operators and Alberta. I am sure you will find some info.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)