Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SO grossed out after birth...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

Ok ladies so I was listening to the radio this morning they were talking about this guy being grossed out after seeing his wife give birth to their daughter and how they haven't had sex in almost year because of it. Has anyone here experienced this with their SO or Ex? I haven't but I was curious to see how common it might be.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krissy920
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:49 PM

my husband is grossed out about birth and seeing it but  he doesnt stand there to  see it. I dont think anything would make him not want sex though.

MamaBuck09
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope mine was perfectly fine with all of it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I've never known that to happen in real life to anyone. Neither Exdh or my current were phased at all. Maybe if they're really young and immature? Even then, Idk seems weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I have not had any problems with my DH being grossed out.If my DH didn't want to have sex with me because he watch our children be born he would be a giant asshole.

Michaelsmom0522
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:53 PM
No. That would make me feel like the biggest grossest piece of crap ever lol.

BEXi
by BEXi on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:53 PM

My husband has never witnessed a birth.. My ex didnt seem to have a problem though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Me and my DH didn't have sex for 13 months after our dd was born, and only 3 times since then and she's 18 months now.

He's just not interested anymore. Hes 27. I had a section, and he's mentioned seeing all my insides on the outside was a lot to see.

But I don't think that's the only reason he won't sleep with me.
BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM
I've heard of it, no experience though.

I had c sections. My fiance did look over the curtain on my last section at the worst time...and quickly looked back. Haha. What a dummy. :)
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Same, but we'll see in January how he handles it

Quoting BEXi:

My husband has never witnessed a birth.. My ex didnt seem to have a problem though.

ramita
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 12:56 PM
My DH has been through a c-section with his ex and a vaginal birth with me. He said he preferred the vaginal birth. Although he also didn't look down there when everything was going on either. He said that was the Dr and nurses jobs not his...lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)