Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

4th grade history in your state...

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM
  • 26 Replies
I am helping my son with his report on a California mission it's part of the 4th grade California history. All of my kids have has to do a mission report and project I had to do a mission report and build a model. I was just thinking about other states what is a standard project report for 4th grade in your state?
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmypaige
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:11 PM
I'm not sure. I have two 4th graders, but they just started school a couple weeks ago so I haven't heard yet.
krazymom2boyz
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:13 PM
No clue yet. I have a first and second grader. :)
LovlyRita
by Meter Maid on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I was going to answer, but I am also in CA. Lol
LovlyRita
by Meter Maid on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I was going to answer, but I am also in CA. Lol
shyanntech
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM

im not sure my son hasn't got anything yet on Wyoming history.. but i do know he is taken Wyoming history.. i got a nice letter from the teacher over the summer saying he would be teaching it..

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM
What did you learn in 4th grad history? In ca they learn in second grade about the community, third is the city history, 4th is state faith is US AND 6th is world

Quoting emmypaige:

I'm not sure. I have two 4th graders, but they just started school a couple weeks ago so I haven't heard yet.
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Quoting emmypaige:

Lilfootmommy
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:23 PM
I had to make a wigwam in 4th grade
armywifey1983
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:24 PM

I remember doing the mission project when I lived in CA! Both my sister and I recreated La Purisima Mission during our fourth grade years. :)

emmypaige
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 2:24 PM
I don't even remember who my 4th grade teacher was never mind what I learned. lol

Quoting LCWAmommy:

What did you learn in 4th grad history? In ca they learn in second grade about the community, third is the city history, 4th is state faith is US AND 6th is world

Quoting emmypaige:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)