Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This just bothers me.. wwyd?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies

My SIL and her husband (BIL) have NO KIDS.  She is a pharmacist and he is an assistant prinicipall.  I'm sure they make around $50,000 to $60,000 combined a year.  They live in a very nice house. They are always posting vacation photos on FB and they seem to spend their money alot on material things...............................................................

My dh and I have 3 kids and I don't work (I'm a sahm) and he works in a call center.  We struggle so much to get by and make ends meet........................................................................

My SIL and BIL do give my kids presents at Christmas and bdays but other than that, nothing at all. I'm serious. They've never once offered to pay for us to go on one of their vacations, never mentioned a college fund, or anything. HELLO they have NO KIDS. NONE. I don't know what theyd o with all of their money. It wiould be nice if they wouldn't be so greedy and could help out our family a little bit, like pay for gymnastics classes for my kids, set up a college fund, etc.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If it were the other way around I would definitely help out financially. I towuld be gove if they could help us with a down payment for a home instead of spending theiir money on vacations and such. They OBVIOUSLY don't care about my kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Troll fail...

Seriously no good troll posts today

TranquilMind
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Eh...you are trolling. 

No one owes luxuries to another family and you know it.  If you want vacations and college funds, you'd better get steppin...

MagicMonkey
by Cilla on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Really? They're YOUR kids, not theres, they have their life set up how they like, why should they take the burden of your kids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:09 PM
4 moms liked this

Stop trolling. No one owes you and your crotch fruit anything. Get a job if you want those things.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Hello! Not their problem you are broke. Get a job and get your own kids vacations and toys.

Canvas_says
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Lmao, yeah it's childless couples that should pay for your children. 

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:11 PM
lmao

why shoukd they pay for your shit since you are poor? get the fuck outta heaaaa.....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:11 PM

Dear God, please let this be a troll!

surprised

Kyndall30
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:11 PM
You are completely and totally shitballs crazy. Seek help. As quickly as possible. Do not walk, RUN to a psychiatrist.
CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Ok.....

They are YOUR kids, not theirs.  They shouldn't have to do anything for you or your children.  They are not obligated to nor should you expect them to - end of story.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)