Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really Kid?!?!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
I couldn't finish my workout today at the YMCA cause my 22 month old wouldn't keep his pants and diaper on and was throughing a HUGE tantrum bc of it. He has been wanting to potty train (his idea not mine) and now has it in his head where he thinks if he acts like he needs to go and going to he can play in the sink, but he doesn't want to go as soon as he is in the bathroom. He was doing awesome potty training until he found the sink lol.
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jlbelknap35
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Bump
jlbelknap35
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Bump
indymom72
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I loathed potty training with all three of mine. lol...I wish there was a camp we could send them off to when it's time for that!! :)  That said, mine were all pretty easy, but potty training sucks!!

jlbelknap35
by Gold Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Yes, I was not wanting to start till about 2 1/2 when he talks more and understands a lil better. He wanted to cause he saw brother and daddy but geeze he is a pain.

Quoting indymom72:

I loathed potty training with all three of mine. lol...I wish there was a camp we could send them off to when it's time for that!! :)  That said, mine were all pretty easy, but potty training sucks!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)