Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Whats with all the fat girl posts today?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
1 mom liked this
Have I missed something?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:37 PM
5 moms liked this

Ehhh, this is the underlying theme of the day - what is your size and how can we make you feel bad about it.

Kind of like PA Tuesday, Carseat Wednesday, SAHM/WAHM/Working Mom debate Thursday...

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Trend of the day
SyllabaryBisque
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Nope, it's PA Friday. They moved it a couple months ago. Tuesday is now Teen Mom Tuesday. You didn't get the memo?

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Ehhh, this is the underlying theme of the day - what is your size and how can we make you feel bad about it.

Kind of like PA Tuesday, Carseat Wednesday, SAHM/WAHM/Working Mom debate Thursday...

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:46 PM

FFS - how come no one told me?  What day is the homeschool vs public school debate?  I always love seeing the ignorant responses from those who were obviously edjumucated in the publik skool sistem ;-)

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Nope, it's PA Friday. They moved it a couple months ago. Tuesday is now Teen Mom Tuesday. You didn't get the memo?

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:49 PM
3 moms liked this
It's just the drama rotation around here. Though apparently we've added Satanism to the list of topics we're cycling through.
SyllabaryBisque
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
LMAO... They saved Sunday for that one. Only fair that it be a weekend so the homeschooling moms could participate fully and fairly. After all, they're edjumacating on weekdays...

Sunday is pretty crazy. Everyone's blood pressure is up from the Vaccination/Circumcision Saturday Extravaganza. They kick off the morning with a picture of a random dog, where you MUST admit that it looks like a pit bull, even though it's not.

After that, everyone debates about whether the American flag and the Pledge of Allegiance are evil, and then we end with the schooling debate. It's cray...

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

FFS - how come no one told me?  What day is the homeschool vs public school debate?  I always love seeing the ignorant responses from those who were obviously edjumucated in the publik skool sistem ;-)

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

TemptingFate
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Heeeeey, our font is close to the same color. That's cool.

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM
We do need new debates

Like who still shops in junior and who shops in women's

What grocery store you shop in an what it means about your social status

You know stuff like that
TemptingFate
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM
I thought yesterday was pitbull day... oh.. wait. Today is Monday, huh?

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

LMAO... They saved Sunday for that one. Only fair that it be a weekend so the homeschooling moms could participate fully and fairly. After all, they're edjumacating on weekdays...

Sunday is pretty crazy. Everyone's blood pressure is up from the Vaccination/Circumcision Saturday Extravaganza. They kick off the morning with a picture of a random dog, where you MUST admit that it looks like a pit bull, even though it's not.

After that, everyone debates about whether the American flag and the Pledge of Allegiance are evil, and then we end with the schooling debate. It's cray...

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Quoting SyllabaryBisque:

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Judgmental bitch day on cm like usual.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)