Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 4 year old sees ghosts?

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM
  • 11 Replies
I'm not sure what to think here and how to respond to him. We've moved into a new house about 8 months ago. He got his own room and loved it for about 4 months. Then all of a sudden he kept screaming in the middle of the night and would beg to sleep in my bed. After a few weeks of that he started refusing to go back to his room. I asked why and he comes out with "the wrong mommy scares me and I don't want to see her again" I told him to explain more, he says "her face comes out of the closet door", "she says shhh go to sleep", and "she has black curly hair with scary eyes". He now has been sleeping in my room for the last few months and will not go back to his room unless it's during the day and I'm with him. I haven't been able to talk to him about it because I have no idea how to approach this. I've told him it's nothing to be afraid of but he just refuses to go back to his room. I really need some advice. How seriously do I believe him? Do I just start making him stay in his room? Do I need to call someone to "cleanse" the house? Really at a loss here.
by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Myspecialboys
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Wow nothing?!
Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Go to The Haunted Realm. Post pictures and they may be able to help.
zashalol
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Teach him how to pray. Pray together. Sleep with himhim in his room see what happens. Assure him he is safe with you and the lord.

Quoting Myspecialboys:

Wow nothing?!

Ashley1113
by Ley on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Come to the Haunted Realm, honey. We can help you.
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Light white candles in his room pray and hang out in his room with him even sleep sometimes make his room a peace full place:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CorpCityGrl
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Go to the Haunted Realm on here and post some pics and they may be able to help you.

We've been having similar issues with DD, who is 3.  5 out 7 days, I end up in her room at night sleeping with her.  She has told me that's scared and won't really go in her room unless one of us is there too.  Just last night she told me there's a boy that plays in the corner and he kinda scares her because she wants him to go away and at night he wakes her up wanting to play.  I plan on cleansing the whole house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:08 PM

God does NOT keep spirits from visiting us!  LOL.  And, ALL spirits are NOT sent by Satan.  You really need to learn about spirits.  JSMH.

Quoting zashalol:

Teach him how to pray. Pray together. Sleep with himhim in his room see what happens. Assure him he is safe with you and the lord.

Quoting Myspecialboys:

Wow nothing?!

orchardmoma
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM

My grandson used to say that there was a man in the corner and he was afraid to go to sleep. So I went in there and said to "move on, your dead, your scaring the child who sleeps in this room,!"  and my grandson stopped seeing him after that. I know that sounds like an easy fix but it was for me I can't gaurantee that it would be that easy for you. Good luck! 

zashalol
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:33 PM
I disagree but I'm just giving my opinion.

Quoting Anonymous:

God does NOT keep spirits from visiting us!  LOL.  And, ALL spirits are NOT sent by Satan.  You really need to learn about spirits.  JSMH.

Quoting zashalol:

Quoting Myspecialboys:

Wow nothing?!

momwriter
by Gold Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Have you spent the night in his room?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)