Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugh, a$$hole!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 18 Replies

My son was supposed to get a package today & I'm 99% sure someone stole it. :( 

The tracking thing online said it was left at my door at 1:30. I was home at 1:30 & no one ever knocked, which is even MORE irritating! 

I got him a subscription to Loot Crate & this was our first one.. I also find it a little funny that out all the packages I've ordered (I've been doing early Christmas shopping) that the one from LOOT CRATE is the one that gets stolen. :-P Anyway, already informed Loot Crate & the USPS. Now we just wait. 

Its just irritating cause he knew it was supposed to come (he's been tracking it with me) & really thought he'd have it when he got home from school. 

by on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loving19mommy92
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:27 PM

OMG, I am so sorry. I would be so angry as well.

CafeMom Tickers

NorseGodessMom
by ChaosLover on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:27 PM

What is Loot Crate?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:29 PM
I had something similar happen to me. Although when I left the post office talking to the post master I found out the mail person mad a mistake and didn't actually deliver my package and pressed the wrong info. I did get my package the vary next day by the mailman.
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Did you check around the house or in the garage (for some reason UPS dropped a package in there a few months ago because the door was open and the weather was threatening to rain - thank goodness I saw them because I would have never thought to look there)?

Did you call UPS to say it wasn't dropped?  Drivers have notes - it could have possibly been dropped at the stop before or after by accident (UPS dropped off an uber important religious document, Torah, three days before the High Holidays started, I almost had an aneurysm as a result).

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:29 PM
How does it say it was delivered? If its ups or fedex smart post or something similar, it was delivered to the post office and they still need to deliver it to your home...
csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:30 PM

That truly sucks!  Our mailman, UPS drivers, and Fed Ex drivers do not knock unless it's raining.  I don't know if they will knock when snow is on the ground.  We have only lived here for a bit over a month.  I hope you get your package!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:32 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:33 PM

You should always make sure you have to sign for packages. That way your ass is covered.

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:33 PM

That really sucks.  I'm so sorry.  Ever since the time I came home and found $300 worth of linen I had ordered stacked on my front porch, I have had everything that has to be shipped via Fedex/UPS/USPS delivery sent to my husband's office.  They won't just leave stuff without a signature and they won't leave packages outside on the weekends. 

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Our package was dropped off at the neighbors house and fed ex said it was delivered. Luckily we have great neighbors and they brought the package over.
So maybe it's at a neighbors.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)