Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I told DD to punch a bully *UPDATE*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

My original post from about a week ago is missing. Not sure if I deleted it or if some one else did so here is a brief recap ...

DD has been bullied by same girl for 3 yrs now and I told my DD to pop her one.

Update - No DD didn't pop her one , my DD is too sweet for that.  However a couple of days after I made that post I saw the bully at vb practice and she and I had a little chit chat.

I very politely asked her if she was gonna knock the shit off or did I need to call her daddy. She said I didn't need to call her Dad, she would stop.

Its only been 4 days (that they have had to interact with each other) and according to DD so far so good.  She hasn't spoken to DD AT ALL.  I'm good with that. I don't want them being friends EVER. She isn't the kind of girl I want DD hanging around with.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:48 AM
2 moms liked this

I did the same thing with DD once......only she wasn't so nice.

Kid was in 4th grade. DD is in 2nd. This kid would grab DD's hair and yank and pull on it, and has actually pulled a small patch out before. DD has told her teacher, but nothing was ever done about it. I told DD next time the kid did it, to pop'em one. She did, and hasn't had any trouble out of that kid any more.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:51 AM
11 moms liked this

As long as the bully leaves her alone...that is all that matters, lol BUT everytime you see the girl...do this, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:51 AM

See I told DD if she fought back then most likely NO ONE would ever bother her again but she won't do it.  I'm glad she is such a sweet kind hearted kid but I don't want her being a push over :(

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

Kid was in 4th grade. DD is in 2nd. This kid would grab DD's hair and yank and pull on it, and has actually pulled a small patch out before. DD has told her teacher, but nothing was ever done about it. I told DD next time the kid did it, to pop'em one. She did, and hasn't had any trouble out of that kid any more.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:52 AM

haha She'd shit herself probably!

She wouldnt even make eye contact with me and I swear I was super nice about it!

Quoting Sassy762:

As long as the bully leaves her alone...that is all that matters, lol BUT everytime you see the girl...do this, lol

EmmaGill1006
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Good for you. Glad you set the bully straight.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Doesn't matter.....walk right up to her and don't say a word.....Just make the signal. EVEN IF you have to get right in her face to do it ...make sure she sees you.

IF she shits on herself....too freaking bad, shouldn't have been a Bully ass to begin with.

Quoting Anonymous:

haha She'd shit herself probably!

She wouldnt even make eye contact with me and I swear I was super nice about it!

Quoting Sassy762:

Alchemist_Momma
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

DD used to be like that, then one day, I guess she just had enough. She asked her Bubba's if they would show her how to fight, but only to defend herself, and they did. To this day, she has never started a fight, but the little fart sure can finish'em! I'm proud of her though......she does stick up for herself, and she does defend herself.

Quoting Anonymous:

See I told DD if she fought back then most likely NO ONE would ever bother her again but she won't do it.  I'm glad she is such a sweet kind hearted kid but I don't want her being a push over :(

Quoting Alchemist_Momma:

katemckenzie
by Kate on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:56 AM
2 moms liked this

My mom gave me permission to punch my neighbor when I was 9... I beat the shit out of that bitch. ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:22 AM
I do this every time ds comes back within my view. He's positive that I can truly see what he's doing.... it helps that sometimes, his voice carries through the vents and I hear what he's saying lol

Quoting Sassy762:

susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I am glad the bully  has stopped, but since she did terrorize your child for three years, don't you think you should still  talk to her parents? I would have long before now.  If your child was hurting another child for years, you'd want to know, wouldn't you? Just because she stops picking on your kid doesn't mean she might not start with another one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN