Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

neighbor disputes, what's yours?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 270 Replies
1 mom liked this

Just curious what kind of disputes have you had with your neighbors?

Mine is currently a neighbor that is upset with me that I won't let her intact male dog come play with my dog whose fresh out of surgery today (she got spayed). My dog is not in the mood to play, she's drugged up still. Reasonable request and she knew I was getting my dog fixed today because she recommended me to the place, she saw us leaving and chatted for a bit before we left, and saw us come home hours later with my dog in an ecollar.

So what's your dispute? LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:01 AM
2 moms liked this

None :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:01 AM
Bump, I dont have any neighbors.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Nothing so far............Everything is quiet on the home front, lol

A few weeks ago one of the noisy neighbors that lived down the street moved out real fast.....

bcoll
by Brandi on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:02 AM

None, I like them very much.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:03 AM

My neighbor is cool, its actually who lives her that's the problem. Her brother is staying with her, along with his girlfriend and her kids and apparently the girlfriend thinks I want her man. lol! I don't even talk to him or her! That's the funny part,

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:03 AM

I live in an apt and my neighbor directly upstairs runs a doggy daycare/grooming business out of his apt.  I have three dogs myself and they go nuts everytime he passes by my window with the 4-5 dogs he's caring for that day (always different dogs too).  Now, everyone in the apt. has dogs, and my own dogs don't care about any of them because they know these dogs - but the upstairs neighbor is bringing in STRANGE dogs everyday.  Ugh.  

Mtdewwid
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM
My neighbor complained to me and my landlord a few weeks back because the smoke from my grill wafted into her house. Not long before that she bitched at a neighbor for getting her sidewalk wet with their hose, because if she gets it on her shoes it will get on her floor inside and ruin it.
StacyO722
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Not a dispute really, just a creepy neighbor. He came over when DD1 was a couple months old with a black garbage bag full of lettuce asking if we wanted any. Then he wanted to come inside and see the baby. He had a cigarette hanging out of the corner of his mouth and from the other side of the room I could smell the alcohol on him. DH obviously didn't let him in.

heathermichelle
by Heather on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:05 AM

They try to abuse our puppy. 

luckysevenwow
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:05 AM
Dogs, mine uses to run down and bark at them, they would freak and shoot a gun in the air yadda, yadda.

Now my dogs have stopped but I can't keep their dog off my property and when I try to send him home he comes at me, but since there dog is little they don't seem to care. I've been patient all summer, but I can't even put my own dogs in my yard cause hers won't stay away. Mine are semi-dog friendly, but they don't like all dogs and could eat hers for lunch.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured