Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So I just got a ticket for...OMG

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 92 Replies

I was out with a friend...guy friend... ummm well straight to the point we were in the park having sex in his car. STPID STUPID MISTAKE. thankfully the cops were nice to just give us a ticket for being in the park after dark. Apparently you can get on the sex registry for having sex in your car. BUT the fine is $165. I dont have that much. It has to be paid in two weeks. My phone bill also has to be paid in two weeks which is $93 and I have 3 kids who need a halloween costume by next weekend so they can go to the trick or treating event at the campgrounds with their grandparents. I just started my new job and have only worked one day so far. Im so screwed...and the worst part is its my own fault. Im so embarassed right now. Has this ever happened to you? OMG this is my first ticket and first time ever having to deal woth cops.

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:17 AM
19 moms liked this
Tell your kids they can't have Halloween because mommy has sex illegally in public.
lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Maybe keep it between the sheets from now on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:18 AM
You really didn't know that having sex in public was illegal?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:20 AM
Use a credit card to buy the costumes? Idk... Dh got a speeding ticket, but that's about all the experience I have.
chicklopez
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Ive had sex in public quite often when I was in HS, thankfully I was never caught... lol. Sorry you're going through this.

Id rather pay for my kids costumes then my phone bill. Maybe try dropping your phone contract and picking up a prepaid phone? Walmart has straight talk for $30, $45 for unlimited text, call and web.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Try selling something to make up the money. I occasionally have to do this. Otherwise buy your kids used halloween costumes so it wont cost as much and msybe you can still swing all those payments.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:22 AM
going thru the same thing.... except it wasn't sex. Lol

Call the courts- make a payment plan.
drowningmama
by vendetta on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Ive only ever had 2 speeding tickets.  That sucks - your story.  Its must have been embarrassing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:22 AM
1 mom liked this
sell plasma. and quit having sex til you can afford the consequences.
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Nope but DH got a speeding ticket today
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN