Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Featured posts

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM
  • 9 Replies
When a post is featured, does cm send a message telling you? Just curious on how it works. How do they decide what posts get featured?
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 24, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Whether on the group or home page, we choose posts to feature that we think may be of interest to members.

When a post is featured on a group, members are notified in their activity feed. We currently don't have a notification system for posts featured on the home page.

Quoting G-lovesmama0828:

When a post is featured, does cm send a message telling you? Just curious on how it works. How do they decide what posts get featured?

G-lovesmama0828
by Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Thanks!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Whether on the group or home page, we choose posts to feature that we think may be of interest to members.

When a post is featured on a group, members are notified in their activity feed. We currently don't have a notification system for posts featured on the home page.

Quoting G-lovesmama0828:

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

IT'S AN ADMIN GOD! 

QUICK, MAKE OFFERINGS!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting G-lovesmama0828:

AVE SATANAS!
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Sep. 24, 2013 at 2:34 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting OwlNuggets:

IT'S AN ADMIN GOD! 

QUICK, MAKE OFFERINGS!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting G-lovesmama0828:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:21 AM

You're welcome! :)

Quoting G-lovesmama0828:

Thanks!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting G-lovesmama0828:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Hmm, needs more wine, less fruit, and maybe a chocolate-covered Joe Manganiello. ;) LOL

Quoting OwlNuggets:

IT'S AN ADMIN GOD! 

QUICK, MAKE OFFERINGS!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting G-lovesmama0828:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:24 AM
I have a question. What can I do if I don't believe a member is who they say they are?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Hmm, needs more wine, less fruit, and maybe a chocolate-covered Joe Manganiello. ;) LOL

Quoting OwlNuggets:

IT'S AN ADMIN GOD! 

QUICK, MAKE OFFERINGS!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting G-lovesmama0828:

SpnFulOfSugar
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Ignore them lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a question. What can I do if I don't believe a member is who they say they are?

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting OwlNuggets:

IT'S AN ADMIN GOD! 

QUICK, MAKE OFFERINGS!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Quoting G-lovesmama0828:

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Anyone can be anyone on the internet, but if you don't believe them, the best thing to do is to just ignore them. If you believe they're doing so to attack someone or otherwise break the rules, however, you can report them and the team can look into things further.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)