Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My sister is pregnant and the neighbors want to kill my cat...UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies

Yep its been that kind of day. My 22 year old sister is pregnant again, her son is 6 months old and I baby sit him for free because she cannot afford to pay me. Her "boyfriend" or as I like to call him "looser" sits at hone playing video games claiming his seizure disorder and brain tumor (that was removed a few months ago) keep him from being able to take care of his kids (he has an older son from another relationship who is 7 and who my sister takes care of and who we have adopted into our family like he is blood) They cant pay their bills and are always having to borrow money from people so the electric does not get shut off or the heat. She was looking into abortion but its $400 and she cannot afford it and my mom and I do not believe in it so we will not give her the money. Oh and lets add that CPS has been involved because her "looser" is emotionally abusive to his older son and both kids were taken for a weekend in mine and her dad custody (we have different dads) because his older kid tells extravagant lies because he wants the attention from his dad, not the negative attention he actually gets. Ive even called CPS and let them know how I felt about things I have witnessed and they didn't do anything.

And I have a cat who is an indoor outdoor cat who spends his days outside and comes in at night or whenever he wants to, hes a good cat never given anyone any trouble. Well the neighbor next door told my 4 year old and her 7 year old friend while they were playing in our backyard that they need to put the cat in the house or they are going to kill my daughters cat. I have no problem with the cat but he can get sort of rambunctious during the day and if hes allowed outside he does much better when he can get that energy out. I don't see a single problem with him being outside, especially since he is well taken care of, up to date on shots and not being abused. Well now I have to worry my cat is going to show up dead because of these idiots. On top of that I have been debating calling the cops and CPS because of they way they are talking to their kids. Telling the girl that she is a smart ass and that she doesn't care where she is she will beat her if she gets out of line.

Oh today has been a fun day. Im going to have myself a glass of wine as soon as the kids are in bed!!

UPDATE: So I got a text from my sister today saying she went to the dr and they think she has breast cancer. Due to her insurance they want her to pay $400 up front for a biopsy and wants to know if I can help with some of the cost. She does not know my mom told me she is pregnant again...kinda funny how she now may have breast cancer and needs the same amount of money for a biopsy as it costs for the abortion. I told her she needs to get a second opinion and they should do a mammogram first and those are free most places. I told her if another dr tells her she needs this biopsy then I will be glad to see what I can help with as long as Im with her when she has it done. Im not one to hand over cash to people Id rather pay directly myself. I think shes bullshitting me and is trying to get me to help her with abortion money. Not going to happen. Im sorry if that makes me sound like a bitch but its not my place to pay for her procedure. I love her and I will love however many kids she decides to have but Im not going to deal with her lying to me especially after all I do for her. I just don't get how she will tell our mom but not me that she is pregnant, our mom is a lot more harder and bitchy than I am.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:04 PM

bump

cateringtomel
by Anna_Elijah on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:06 PM

o__O

seximami111
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:07 PM

BUMP!

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Hugs ans cheers mama! :)

LilyofPhilly
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Cant she get assistance for an abortion based on her income? She really should get an abortion instead of bringing an innocent child into her clusterfuck of a life.
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:09 PM

wow, that is one big hot mess of a family.

Have a conversation with the neighbor... maybe your cat is leaving tootsie rolls on her front porch.  find out what the issue is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM

So you want her to have another child with the "looser"(sic).

I think she is right not wanting to saddle herself with another child by the man-boy, but she should be dumping him.  Why is she so stupid?  This is as much her fault as it is his.  She is just as much of a loser.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:24 PM

no I dont want her to have another child with him but I didnt created the kid and its not my job to take care of her mistakes. I dont really agree with abortion, its there if you need it for medical reasons and rape but they chose to have sex and not protect themselves. Thats not my problem and I dont have the money to give her for it anyway.

I called the cops to make a report, Ive been told by my daughters friends mom that they are screwed up people so Im not taking any chances.

Quoting Anonymous:

So you want her to have another child with the "looser"(sic).

I think she is right not wanting to saddle herself with another child by the man-boy, but she should be dumping him.  Why is she so stupid?  This is as much her fault as it is his.  She is just as much of a loser.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Wine sounds good...

jteffs
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM
5 moms liked this

Looser is just classic. I love that...lol

For future reference, it's loser. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)