Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

clean eating

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

im seriously way over weight and hate it !!!!! im starting lose lose weight but i also want to do clean eating what kinda foods is good. we already drink almond milk and alot of raw veggies but i need help lol. i had a serious injury and went though the pity party phase which i just gained a bunch of weight cause i stopped caring now im 360 and want to lose it, i do not want to take diet pills cause its an easy fix but comes back i go for knee surgery in dec so once i heal from that back to the gym i go but i also need to eat alot diffrently sorry if im rambling but any help would be appricated 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Try paleo. Its not bad and you'll shed weight. Good luck.
maddiesmommy5
by Gold Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Nothing processed. Eat fruit, veggies (raw is best) and meat. Get rid of all bread, pasta, etc. Do not drink any soda and limit juice,water should be your best friend! Make sure you are eating enough of the good food, you do not want to starve yourself! Good luck, I'm sure you can do it! 

sarasunshine99
by Silver Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I totally agree with "maddiesmommy5".  Also, do you have a CSA co-op near you?  We've belonged to one for years.  I just got home from my weekly pickup.  Everything here I will use in making our breakfast, lunch and dinner for the week.  Good on you to not take diet pills!  Good luck with your surgery.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I already just drink water and lots of veggies what about canned tuna one thing I love and would cry if I had it give it up. So elimate all bread and carbs like rice n potatoes? And thanks for the good luck I need it lol
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Low carb works.
mom011598
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I juice for two meals a day and eat a vegetarian dinner. I feel great.

http://www.rebootwithjoe.com

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I vote towards you putting a focus on eating whole foods and passing on specialty diets (such as paleo).
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:22 AM

meat/protein and low carb fruit and veggies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:01 AM

thanks everyone....and thanks for not saying hoe fat i was

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:04 AM
This! No sugar or grains hun. It's hard at first but you can do it. Check out the wheatbellyblog.com. There are some very inspirational stories on there.

Quoting maddiesmommy5:

Nothing processed. Eat fruit, veggies (raw is best) and meat. Get rid of all bread, pasta, etc. Do not drink any soda and limit juice,water should be your best friend! Make sure you are eating enough of the good food, you do not want to starve yourself! Good luck, I'm sure you can do it! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)