Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My SO left his phone in my car

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you snoop through the phone?

Options:

Hells yes!

No way, crazy!

Only if there were reasons

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 252

View Results

How many of you would look through it if you were me?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this
"We live in a day and age where we can touch each others body, but not their phone."

He should have nothing to hide.
RandiBear
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:42 AM

Not if you're being sneaky about it. I "poke around" my hubby's phone all the time and always have. I read old texts too...to make sure there isnt important info before I clear them (saves on memory and speeds up the phone), which he appreciates that I do it every couple months. He doesn't have a fancy tech saavy phone though so it has to be done and he never remembers to so I just do his when I do mine. I do the same for my FIL. We are a pretty open-book family lol

LeslieandBerlyn
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Oh hell yes :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Yep. Nosey Parker here too.

Quoting LovlyRita:

I am nosey! A big fat, of course!

Jessica020410
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:52 AM
No, I wouldn't. Though, I know he wouldn't care.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:55 AM

I'd probably look out of curiosity :/

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:57 AM
I am in my dh's phone every day bc he has data and I don't. We have no secrets so yes and he wouldn't care.
reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:59 AM

I would, But we have an agreement about it. I am allowed to look whenever I want, but I am not allowed to question him about what I see. We are swingers so sometimes there are things that other people would FREAK about, as well as, if we have no trust then our relationship, and the things we value about it, will not work. Trust is 1,000,000% the basis of a functional swinger, open, poly relationship.

Oh and I look because I'm nosey and him taking dirty to other girls turns me on.

And I voted other.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:04 AM
Yes because I'm nosey... I don't care if dh looks at my phone, and he doesn't care if I look through his. Of course then it's not very tempting because it's always laying around without anything interesting - but I do make him play stupid words on words with friends, and have changed my name in his phone before as a joke.
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:11 AM

I look through SO's phone all the time. Not snooping, I just don't like to wear my battery down. hahaha. But either way neither of us have anything to hide.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)