Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My SO left his phone in my car

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you snoop through the phone?

Options:

Hells yes!

No way, crazy!

Only if there were reasons

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 252

View Results

How many of you would look through it if you were me?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Replies (21-30):
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this

absolutely. but not bc i dont trust him.

he hates feet, especially dirty feet. when he leaves his phone i download random dirty feet pictures and set it as his background or as contact icons. i change the names in his contacts. i change his ringtones to stupid shit.

happy41ce
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:07 AM
No I have respect for my husband. Works both ways. Those saying yes would flip their shit if it were the other way around. I can see it now " omg he doesn't trust me" lmao
drowningmama
by vendetta on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:09 AM
I wouldnt because if he was up to something that is not how I would want to find out.
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:11 AM

I dont know.

We use each others phones all the time.. in fact hes signed into my facebook on his phone 24/7 simply because it keeps auto logging me back in.

I dont care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:14 AM
Only if I was suspicious of something, but most likely no..
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:19 AM
Sure. Usually to check out any diablo 3 weapons he may have looked up. ;)
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:23 AM
He knows I looks at his phone I do it right in from of him because he forgets to send me pictures he took that I want. So I send those pictures to myself and give him his cell back.
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:24 AM
I get on my husband's phone right in front of him. He does not care. I wouldn't care if he took mine.

Quoting happy41ce:

No I have respect for my husband. Works both ways. Those saying yes would flip their shit if it were the other way around. I can see it now " omg he doesn't trust me" lmao

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:28 AM

Yes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:35 AM
There is no way in hell I would voluntarily share my man with anyone between stds , and pregnancy hell to the no, then feelings get involved I could not do it. I'm super jealous , I don't understand the whole let's get married part but we are going to screw the whole damn town together. You all got a fucked up way of bonding.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I would, But we have an agreement about it. I am allowed to look whenever I want, but I am not allowed to question him about what I see. We are swingers so sometimes there are things that other people would FREAK about, as well as, if we have no trust then our relationship, and the things we value about it, will not work. Trust is 1,000,000% the basis of a functional swinger, open, poly relationship.

Oh and I look because I'm nosey and him taking dirty to other girls turns me on.

And I voted other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)