Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My SO left his phone in my car

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you snoop through the phone?

Options:

Hells yes!

No way, crazy!

Only if there were reasons

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 252

View Results

How many of you would look through it if you were me?

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Replies (31-40):
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:55 AM

I have access to my husbands phone anyway, and he has access to mine. I know his password, and if his phone is closer than mine, I use it. I have no need to go through it. So, I would only go through it if I felt something was off. 

reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Good thing I'm not you then huh.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is no way in hell I would voluntarily share my man with anyone between stds , and pregnancy hell to the no, then feelings get involved I could not do it. I'm super jealous , I don't understand the whole let's get married part but we are going to screw the whole damn town together. You all got a fucked up way of bonding.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

I would, But we have an agreement about it. I am allowed to look whenever I want, but I am not allowed to question him about what I see. We are swingers so sometimes there are things that other people would FREAK about, as well as, if we have no trust then our relationship, and the things we value about it, will not work. Trust is 1,000,000% the basis of a functional swinger, open, poly relationship.

Oh and I look because I'm nosey and him taking dirty to other girls turns me on.

And I voted other.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I ended up with a peek this morning to shut it off. That's the excuse I'm going with! Most uninteresting snoop ever. At least I'm not the only one who would look and I feel less psycho about being tempted. Still crazy just not AS crazy as I thought.

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Nah. I'd probably use it to make phone calls and use Waze so I don't have to use my battery, lol.
And it's not like "I'm not allowed", I use his phone when I'm too lazy to charge mine. And we share a computer, so it's not like we don't know each other's little secrets.
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Nah. When he does that I power it off and put it in my bag.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Of course I would. He doesn't care about that shit. Lol. It's not like it's this "weapon of secrecy in which I can never touch." I may find a random picture of boobs on there at most that he took of the computer which is usually why I look if I do just to see it too! Or to check and see if anyone has called him for important reasons.

SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I didn't realize looking at someones phone was snooping? We have a very open door policy on phones it is just a phone.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM
No but I might go and mess with his contacts and pictures. And change his ringtone
Twix.Leigh
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I'd definitely be putting dirty pictures on it!
And we always are on each others phones. We text people, check our email, and play games on each others phones.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Nope. Not my business

Although I might put dirty pictures in it ;-)

Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Yup. But I go through it in front of him too. Mine as well. We don't care and have nothing to hide
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)