Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you let your pregnant 17 year old DD boyfriend sleepover?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 171 Replies
1 mom liked this
I mean she's already pregnant, would you allow this?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:38 AM
I get she's already pregnant but no I wouldn't allow it. I don't want to condone it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:38 AM
Yes. What more could happen.
csxt99
by Jennifer on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:38 AM
6 moms liked this

No.  Just because the horse got out of the barn is no reason to leave the door open.  She's still a minor, so no on boyfriend sleepovers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:39 AM
1 mom liked this
Hell no! You think that is okay?!
PinkOwlStuffy
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Not in my house. At 17, she is still a minor, pregnant or not. There will be no sleepovers in this house until she at least 18 and even that is iffy. I am not against sex before marriage, but IMO, if my daughter is old enough to have sex, she's old enough to find her own place to have it in.

LaffItUpFzbl
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:42 AM

I'm an older Mom. I'm 41 and my youngest are 2 yo twins. I've even said that if one of them messes up and gets pregnant (or if my older kid gets someone pregnant) a little too soon, I'm not gonna be mad because if they wait to have kids like me, then my grandparenting years are gonna be limited. 

That said, however, no. If one of them did get knocked up at a young age, it would not just become a free for all. If they got married, they would be allowed to live in our home if necessary - especially if finishing school. But jacking up and getting pregnant doesn't automatically allow you the adult card. In fact, my pregnant teenage daughter would be grounded until she learned to use her head better than her heart. She'll need that raising a kid from a young age. Same with my son. 

Quen
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:44 AM
7 moms liked this

Sleepover?  Lol, he would be moving in with us. :)
(I come from a VERY family-oriented family.) 

EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM
I was pregnant at 17, my mum had no choice but to let my now df stay over because I was suicidal.
LeslieandBerlyn
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM
1 mom liked this
not no but HELL NO.
AnastasiaKorsh
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 2:46 AM

I don't know. I guess it would depend on the guy. I mean honestly, I would not condone a teen pregnancy and I would want to stress that by NOT letting boyfriend sleep over.

But at the same time, when I was 17/18, my boyfriends parents let me sleep over at him house even though I was not pregnant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN