Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disneyland vacation

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:05 AM
  • 5 Replies
I found a deal that for 4 people for a week, it's $1250 including tax. 3 day park hopper tickets. Not at a Disneyland resort, but less than 2 miles away and they have a shuttle. Does that seem like less than normal? It seems it's half the price of what I've found before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Not sure... Disney group is pretty savvy, but I've only stayed at wdw so I'm no help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Have you checked the prices a la cart?

if you have, That is a good price. Entrance tickets are about $250 each, and non-resort hotels in that area are about $100-120 per night.

Since the Cars opened Disney has raised their prices. (Single day tix have gone up 40% since) because the demand is there. You have to ask where the savings is coming from. It's not coming from the park so it has to be the hotel. There are a bunch of rundown hotels in the area and they get worse the farther you drive.
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:28 AM
The tickets are $244 each. The hotel has a good rating.

Quoting Anonymous:

if you have, That is a good price. Entrance tickets are about $250 each, and non-resort hotels in that area are about $100-120 per night.

Since the Cars opened Disney has raised their prices. (Single day tix have gone up 40% since) because the demand is there. You have to ask where the savings is coming from. It's not coming from the park so it has to be the hotel. There are a bunch of rundown hotels in the area and they get worse the farther you drive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:31 AM
How many nights in the hotel? Which hotel?

Quoting ColieO:

The tickets are $244 each. The hotel has a good rating.

Quoting Anonymous:

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Post in the Disney group, with the name of the hotel.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured